Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

ca0c5d8232f94ed78a8c1ad5bd6474b9

yeah i dont know if that's a fart box that i would tongue punch.
Thanks for that.

I actually don’t blame her. Both sides constituents have been really bad about dragging this shit info people lives and ruining them.
Not sure if serious. Both sides? GTFO

The day began with a hearing on whether comments Mr Trump made about those involved in the case violated a gag order.
Sparks quickly flew between his lead lawyer, Todd Blanche, and Justice Juan Merchan.
After prosecutors alleged 10 of his social media posts violated the order, Mr Blanche argued his client had a right to address "political attacks".
Judge Merchan was not buying it.
"You're losing all credibility with the court," he told Mr Blanche, after trying to get him to hurry up his arguments.
Trump is accused by the prosecution of routinely breaking a restriction imposed by the judge that prevents him from publicly attacking witnesses, prosecutors and relatives of court staff.
"He knows about the order, he knows what he's not allowed to do, but he does it anyway," prosecutor Christopher Conroy told the court.
At stake for Mr Trump is a $10,000 fine and a warning that future violations of the order could lead to his imprisonment.
The judge said he would reserve making a ruling about the violations for now.
But former federal prosecutor Neama Rahmani said the judge's reproach was a worrying sign for Mr Trump's team.
"They can't control their client, but when the judge tells a lawyer they are losing all their credibility, that's bad," Mr Rahmani said.
In the break that followed the hearing, Mr Trump took to his social media site Truth Social to criticise Judge Merchan and claim that he was being unfairly blocked from defending himself against attacks.

---

Hahaha, now that is how you ensure Trump serves some time - you tell him he absolutely has to shut up, and watch him fail miserably!

What is wrong with this guy?

So Pecker confirmed that he used the National Enquirer to catch and kill stories to benefit Trump while also targeting negative stories geared towards Trumps political rivals. All this came to be after a meeting where Trump asked for this specifically.

Makes one wonder what liability FOX News has. For their on-air talent speak at Trump political rallies.

This is like reading texts back and forth from the View....Which one of you Bitches is Joy?
I used to work in a restaurant with a chick named Joy. I used to walk around saying, I am only here to spread joy, Where is Joy?

Dont get mad, because it is funny Ole Man Trump is taking naps and blowing ass in court. Sure those jokes have been beat in the ground, but farts are funny. My Dad taught me the pull my finger trick when I was a kid, which I have passed on (pun intended) to my kids.

I used to work in a restaurant with a chick named Joy. I used to walk around saying, I am only here to spread joy, Where is Joy?

Dont get mad, because it is funny Ole Man Trump is taking naps and blowing ass in court. Sure those jokes have been beat in the ground, but farts are funny. My Dad taught me the pull my finger trick when I was a kid, which I have passed on (pun intended) to my kids.

its all fun and games until the trial has to be delayed because molestini fartolini shits himself and needs a diaper change.

Trump discussed hush payment to Playboy model Karen McDougal with David Pecker, jurors hear
Former National Enquirer publisher David Pecker testified that Trump was initially hesitant to pay her off

"David Pecker, former publisher of the National Enquirer, testified Tuesday that he paid Karen McDougal — a former Playboy model who alleges she had an affair with Trump — for the rights to her story and spoke with former President Donald Trump about the risks of it coming out.

Speaking at Trump's criminal trial in Manhattan, Pecker testified he learned of the McDougal allegation in 2016 and that the then told Trump fixer Michael Cohen about it. Later, Pecker said, he received a phone call from Trump himself, asking what Pecker thought he should do.

At that point, Pecker said he informed Trump that McDougal had an offer to perform on ABC’s “Dancing with the Stars" and that he thought the Republican candidate should pay her off. Trump was hesitant at first, said Pecker, who recalled the former president saying: "Anytime you do something like this, it always comes out." It was only when Pecker kept insisting that Trump decided to clue in his personal fixer, Michael Cohen, promising Pecker that he’d call again in a few days, the publisher testified.

Pecker and Cohen would soon begin communicating regularly, with Pecker saying Cohen told him to start using to use an encrypted messaging app, Signal, instead of speaking on a landline.

Despite his involvement in the story, Pecker claimed he is still in the dark about whether or not the affair with McDougal actually happened. “I still to this day don’t know whether that’s true or not," he said."

Yeah, right, sure he doesn't.

Back