Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

This whole thing is a charade. Bush and Obama were objectively war criminals. This has nothing to do with justice.
Bringing someone to justice has nothing to do with justice....ok. You're not even arguing Trump is innocent, because you know for a fact he's not. What you really mean is you don't really care about laws or ethics, you care about your own political ends.

Think about how stupid it is to say "not every murderer has been brought to justice, so we shouldn't bring any murderer to justice...at least not the murderers I am fond of anyway"...

Bringing someone to justice has nothing to do with justice....ok. You're not even arguing Trump is innocent, because you know for a fact he's not. What you really mean is you don't really care about laws or ethics, you care about your own political ends.

Think about how stupid it is to say "not every murderer has been brought to justice, so we shouldn't bring any murderer to justice...at least not the murderers I am fond of anyway"...

What exactly is the crime that they are claiming that he committed? The Stormy Daniels case seems to have evolved into something else.

What exactly is the crime that they are claiming that he committed? The Stormy Daniels case seems to have evolved into something else.
Do you really not know what the crime is? I'm asking because it's really uncomplicated to Google search it.

Or are you asking rhetorically because you don't think he committed a crime?

Trump isn't being brought to justice because he's a criminal. He's being prosecuted because he messed with the wrong people

Do you really not know what the crime is? I'm asking because it's really uncomplicated to Google search it.

Or are you asking rhetorically because you don't think he committed a crime?

I cannot find the actual crime that was committed. Have they announced it yet? Do the jurors know?

And why has the case evolved into a "Trump cheated in the 2016 election"?

How did this go from "Trump paid a hooker to shut her mouth" to "Trump cheated in the 2016 election"?

Hillary lost, get over it.

Trump isn't being brought to justice because he's a criminal. He's being prosecuted because he messed with the wrong people

He's being brought to "Justice" because his opposition knows that they are in deep shit with the retard they are running against him.

This whole thing is a charade. Bush and Obama were objectively war criminals. This has nothing to do with justice.
Please explain how Bush and Obama are war criminals and not Trump? Also, has Bush or Obama Stole Nuclear documents?

Funny how there weren't any indictments against them or any other President since Nixon. That's the difference between making State decisions as President and committing crimes to benefit you personally.

As I understand it: In NY falsifying business records with the intent to commit another crime or to conceal another crime is a felony. The business records that he falsified were the ones to reimburse Cohen for the Stormy payoffs while trying to pass it off as "legal expenses". The other crime that makes it a felony is a NY law against conspiring to unlawfully influence elections.

Well, to some extent he is stupid in his approach to continually flouting the law, sure. But that doesn't really matter. He is in no way being unfairly charged. The reality is, without his resources or status, he'd have been in prison long ago given his behavior in society.

Cohen already went to prison for this. How much stronger does the case need to be?

And yeah, if it were up to me the Georgia case would get priority. Regardless, as long as at least one trial is done before the end of October, I will get to see how many itchy cunts will vote for a convicted felon.

Cohen is an objectively terrible witness who will be viewed as someone with a vendetta against Trump.

Look I’m not telling you he shouldn’t be convicted or doesn’t deserve it. I’m just telling you the jury has done stranger things. I hope I’m wrong.

As I understand it: In NY falsifying business records with the intent to commit another crime or to conceal another crime is a felony. The business records that he falsified were the ones to reimburse Cohen for the Stormy payoffs while trying to pass it off as "legal expenses". The other crime that makes it a felony is a NY law against conspiring to unlawfully influence elections.
I’m curious whether or not he could be still be convicted of the misdemeanor falsifying in the event that they aren’t convinced of the felony intent on some counts.

I’m curious whether or not he could be still be convicted of the misdemeanor falsifying in the event that they aren’t convinced of the felony intent on some counts.
I think the misdemeanor is passed the statute of limitations. I’m sure they’ll try arguing something novel if the felony doesn’t stick. There is some question to New York prosecuting a federal election law violation, especially when the feds investigated and declined to prosecute.
Misuse of campaign funds in federal elections are handled with fines (see Obama, Hillary and may others) and the feds lost the case trying to charge John Edwards for supporting his baby momma with campaign donations.
Let’s not ask about the congressional hush money account…

Ham sandwich…

yeah, he messed with the people responsible for upholding the law. Don't do the crime if you don't want to do the time. Fuck around and find out. etc. etc.

Jesus Christ you people are dumb as rocks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back