Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

Those were all "official acts". ie) In service of the country.

NONE of criminal activity Trump did were "official acts". I suspect that Scrotus will make that distinction crystal clear for you...... but ya never know.
Where is it said that a President can break laws or violate the Constitution in so called "service of country?" And how is it in the best interest of the country for the President to wage an illegal war or kill a US citizen without due process?

Where is it said that a President can break laws or violate the Constitution in "service of country?
Do you NOT think that a president enjoys criminal immunity in the service of office?
That has always been the case, but if you want to argue the exact opposite of Trump's current argument in front of the Supreme Court..... ok.

So when Obama ordered the hit on Osama bin Laden... you think he should have done time?
Interdasting.

The elites are just selectively picking and choosing what to prosecute so they can get Trump. It's incredibly obvious to those who aren't leftist cheerleaders. If they cared about criminal acts from Presidents, they prosecute all criminal acts from all Presidents. And no, Presidents do not have immunity from criminal prosecution. Obama literally waged an illegal war and killed a US citizen without due process. All of these guys are criminals.
So, you choose, yes, I really am stupid? Alrighty then, good on ya.

So, you choose, yes, I really am stupid? Alrighty then, good on ya.
I wouldn't expect a different response from someone with their head as far up the elite's ass as yours is. Anyone with half a brain cell can see this for what it is.

Do you NOT think that a president enjoys criminal immunity in the service of office?
That has always been the case, but if you want to argue the exact opposite of Trump's current argument in front of the Supreme Court..... ok.

So when Obama ordered the hit on Osama bin Laden... you think he should have done time?
Interdasting.
Please point to me where it's stated that the President can violate federal law or violate the Constitution in so called service to country. You're numb to it and disregard it because it happens so often, and it shouldn't. And that's precisely the point. All of these evil fucks in government essentially do whatever they want and get away with it. But of course now they have a problem and want to uphold so called law and order. Sure.

Please point to me where it's stated that the President can violate federal law or violate the Constitution in so called service to country. You're numb to it and disregard it because it happens so often, and it shouldn't. And that's precisely the point. All of these evil fucks in government essentially do whatever they want and get away with it. But of course now they have a problem and want to uphold so called law and order. Sure.
lol

GMG_nK9XQAAz9O1

Where is it said that a President can break laws or violate the Constitution in so called "service of country?" And how is it in the best interest of the country for the President to wage an illegal war or kill a US citizen without due process?
I know you don't really care but I'll explain it to you. Presidents need to make decisions because the buck stops here and it's part of their duties. Did they choose wisely? Maybe not but they don't shrivel up or get sent to jail. A President though can take illegal actions to benefit himself personally and in that case he loses the immunity he has for making official State decisions.

So you DO think Trump should be locked up? Good. I figured using common sense would help you figure things out.... my bad.

There is NOT a statute etc. that directly confers immunity to the president, but it is law that has developed over the decades through Scotus' interpretation of Article II, Section 2, Clause 3 of the US Constitution.
They have found that the president has absolute immunity from civil charges that result from official acts.

Immunity from criminal liability is not settled law, prior to Trump, & has not been tested with Scotus. The question before Scotus still does NOT generate the ultimate answer to that question IMO, as they are currently considering acts clearly outside what would be considered an official act of the office.

I mean, if you want to bring Bush up on war crimes.... go to town, work it through the system and lets really figure this out!

Last edited:
I wouldn't expect a different response from someone with their head as far up the elite's ass as yours is. Anyone with half a brain cell can see this for what it is.
It doesn't get any more elite than TR7MP. The guy was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and inherited a business worth hundreds of millions.

He has millions of sycophants like you that he milks like teats on a cow but wouldn't piss on if they were on fire. Keep up the good fight defending your Savior even though he's one of the corrupt elites you rail against.

Those were all "official acts". ie) In service of the country.

NONE of criminal activity Trump did were "official acts". I suspect that Scrotus will make that distinction crystal clear for you...... but ya never know.
Trump banged Stormy and had a year long affair with a Playboy Model because Trump is the ultimate Patriot.

Ask not what your country can do for you but who you can screw for your country.
-Kenny Florian.

I haven’t followed this.

Could I get a rundown of what he’s being charged with and if he’s guilty?

After Trump announced his Presidential run for the Republican nomination he did a few things. Setup shell companies to pay off individuals with negative information about him. Actively colluded with the National Enquirer to 'catch and kill' bad stories about him who also published fabricated negative stories of his current political rivals.

John Edwards had a similar situation that ended his 2008 presidential bid. Difference was a donor paid off the individual. So the FEC couldnt tie donor and campaign collusion. Here the executives of the Trump org shell companies and National Enquirer owner have testified collusion.

I think it matters if we’re using the feds passing on the issue as a way to invalidate the NY prosecution. We know the feds won’t charge a sitting potus.
That’s what the impeachment clause is for. Imagine if any state or local prosecutor could go after a sitting potus.
It would render the position meaningless.
The potus has a lot of power being the only elected member of the executive branch and with term limits.
If it gets too out of control congress can impeach. If convicted he is open to further prosecution.
Other than that, the voters decide, every four years.
There is a ton to consider and I think the framers did a pretty good job.

That’s what the impeachment clause is for. Imagine if any state or local prosecutor could go after a sitting potus.
It would render the position meaningless.
The potus has a lot of power being the only elected member of the executive branch and with term limits.
If it gets too out of control congress can impeach. If convicted he is open to further prosecution.
Other than that, the voters decide, every four years.
There is a ton to consider and I think the framers did a pretty good job.
This crime like when he was convicted of money laundering and stealing from his charity, happened before he became President.
So if I am President, I get a lifetime exemption on any crimes committed prior to being President.
George Washington did not power double King George just so this great country can have kings again.

Back