Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

Yeah normal adults love it when someone can't follow simple instructions and keep their fucking mouth shut about witnesses and jurors.

Normal adults prefer a two way street. You had Cohen and others running their mouths freely while Trump has a Gag Order. You think people didn't notice the double standard?

Normal adults prefer a two way street. You had Cohen and others running their mouths freely while Trump has a Gag Order. You think people didn't notice the double standard?
Is Cohen currently on trial? If anyone thinks this is a double standard or two way street they are dumb as shit. To normal people it looks like the judge is bending over backwards to not have to put Trump in jail for a day, but Trump is trying to force his hand.

What is he complaining about, he can take multiple nappies and rip ass heaters without repercussions.
If it were up to me they'd use a joy buzzer to the neck to wake him.
Correction; he's so old it might kill him. Can't be wishing for that--or so I've been told.

Merchan: You can attend Barron's graduation

Trump: Objection!

Merchan: Overruled

Trump: Fuck!

lol...he's never attended any of his childrens graduation ceremonies before. i doubt he will for this one either. he'll have his excuses loaded while he goes golfing or campaigning.

I checked the polls in 2016, and for the life of me can’t remember how Hillary’s first term went.

Let me help you with reality.

Harvard - Harris Poll dated April 24-25

Question:

Do you think the legal prosecutions of Donald Trump are fair and unrelated to politics, or do you think the Democrats today are engaged in lawfare — a campaign using the government and the legal system in biased ways to take out political opponents?

Key results:

A majority of 57 percent said they believe Democrats are engaged in “lawfare” against Trump, while 43 percent believe the prosecutions are both fair and apolitical.

Check the polls. The Left Cult that think these cases are legit are the outliers, not the norm.
Check the court room, with the legit judge and legit jury. Not to mention all the legit indictments with all the legit charges and all the legit evidence to support them. Normal people are letting the justice system sort it out, while the whiney Trump fans whine like their whiney hero.

Question:

Do you think the legal prosecutions of Donald Trump are fair and unrelated to politics, or do you think the Democrats today are engaged in lawfare — a campaign using the government and the legal system in biased ways to take out political opponents?

Key results:

A majority of 57 percent said they believe Democrats are engaged in “lawfare” against Trump, while 43 percent believe the prosecutions are both fair and apolitical.
you missed my point. 2016 all polls had Shillary wining but she did not.
I stopped believing polls, because they are not accurate and can be manipulated.
I kept hearing in 2016 from you MAGAdoggers don't trust the polls, but it seems you only trust polls that you like the outcome.
The poll phenomenon on Sherdog is fascinating. One week a poster will tell you polls are bullshit, then the next week posting a poll that confirms their bias.
Your Poll has 1961 people voting in it. I have been to orgies with more people.

Question:

Key results:

The results are hilariously divided by political affiliation. In the same poll over half of Americans also think he committed the crimes. 58% of independents agree. And 50% of independents think he's a threat to democracy. 53% say he's not a viable candidate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DiscordPlate
Back