Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

jesus these people

ivxcHLb.png

lol... The only people who care about this charade are the lefty circle jerkers splooging on each other like in this thread. No... One... Cares...

Even CNN realizes what's going on...

By the way... Y'all need to wipe yourselves, you got something on your face

fAYyGO.gif

Enjoy your thread... It's hilarious from my end

Trump born and raised in ny. Mr i built ny. doesnt know its fdny. So much respect
GMnMpyUXcAADlyH

Are you seriously that stupid that you don't see the problem? We shouldn't be discussing it is the point. The Democrats have turned the American Justice System into a way to attack their political opponents with indictments where they have no case.

We are going to watch CurryJunkie lose his account, because he was too slow to understand where this all leads to Trump beating Biden in November, because dumbass goofs like you supported what the rest of the nation saw as an abuse of justice and election. I am cheering this shit on. Nearly anything that hurts the Democratic Party and the Marxo-fascists they've become is good with me.
Just say you would prefer Donald Trump not be charged with crimes he committed. That would be more reasonable than "its the democrats fault he's being charged"...it's Trump's fault he committed crimes, personal responsibility, etc...grand jury's indicted Trump, not "the democrats"...

And stop inferring other people are stupid. Seriously.

Just say you would prefer Donald Trump not be charged with crimes he committed. That would be more reasonable than "its the democrats fault he's being charged"...it's Trump's fault he committed crimes, personal responsibility, etc...grand jury's indicted Trump, not "the democrats"...

And stop inferring other people are stupid. Seriously.

Exactly this. The reason trump has been charged and and former dem presidents have not is the simple fact that he committed crimes and surrounds himself with shady criminals who are willing to flip on him.

What case did that was as clear as this did the republicans choose NOT to pursue against Hillary, Bill, Obama etc.?

Are you seriously that stupid that you don't see the problem? We shouldn't be discussing it is the point. The Democrats have turned the American Justice System into a way to attack their political opponents with indictments where they have no case.
trump ordered his ags to prosecute his political enemies and they told him we cant do that because you need evidence of a crime. He would publicly trash them for that. This is such crying.

Well, I guess, it is over. The debate has been long and tough about Trumps official nickname, But Cohen has spoken and whatever his background, he has spoken well, Von Shitzhispantz it is.

main-qimg-903b2f826af232942547416b0ce76067.webp

Hmm...

Lindell, very off-coloured eyes, very pale face...

Trump, very off-coloured face, very pale eyes...

Is Trump somehow siphoning off Lindell's pigment like some sort of skin tone vampire, and if so why can't he access the eye bags?

Over to you, CTards.

I saw someone post today that the pillow guy looks like someone bitten by a zombie and they're trying to hide it from the rest of the group.

alright, after ignoring multiple warnings from the judge and right before he's about to receive his 2nd round of fines, he's back at it again. attacking the judges daughter. how cute. is this why he's refusing to testify (lol)? because they won't let him talk shit about the judges daughter and the jury in front of the jurors? well he doesn't seem to have a problem violating his gag order outside of a courtroom, so i'm sure there's nothing that would prevent him from violating it inside of the courtroom as well.

it's clear that farty von schitzenpantz doesn't want to obey his court orders. either that or melania is trolling him and told him "Dont you let this man tell you what to do Donald!"

wait for the end of trial and then throw him in jail on contempt. he can do his little appeal on the sentence while he's in jail and he won't be able to put on a show and delay the trial.

Last edited:
Trump is just completely falling apart at the seams, now claiming that the gag order put in place now prevents him from testifying at his own trial? My junior high school nephew knows this is untrue, does this man not realize when he says sh!t like this just makes him look like a bigger fool than he presently is?

alright, after ignoring multiple warnings from the judge it's clear he doesn't want to listen. either that or melania told him "Dont you let this man tell you what to do Donald!"

wait for the end of trial and then throw him in jail on contempt. he can do his little appeal on the sentence while he's in jail and he won't be able to put on a show and delay the trial.

The left and the right all want him thrown in jail, give the people what they want judge!

Back