Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

You are going to have to link me here.

ahh yes the tara reade nothingburger. in a bid to grift some rubes of their rubles, some russian-backed grifter made up a bunch of bullshit and fantasies about joe biden that even her attorneys knew was completely frivolous and a bunch of whackadoodle bullshit, had absolutely no evidence to support her claims and zero witnesses to cooberate her story, her attorneys bailed out on her before the case even made it to discovery, and then she fled to russia. the end.

now anybody can fling accusations around. i could accuse you of raping me against my will on the night of the drunken barn dance but until you have your day in court and you get adjudicated for such activity, i cant run around calling you a rapist and shit. i'd get turfed from the forums in a heartbeat and if i did that kind of shit in the public eye i would be opening myself up for lawsuits and shit.

Last edited:
There was an accusation by a woman named Tara Reade. Again, I dont think anything should happen to Biden for it and Im not gonna assume that its true. But it has more merit than the Trump accusation because there was actually people at the time that can corroborate that she said it happened.
If that is the standard you look to the E. Jean Carrol case met it in spades. There was at least one witness (there were several I think but I can't say how many with 100 percent certainty and I'm not looking it up) whom Carrol told of her ordeal at the time it happened. Aside from Trump ducking out and not showing up to court, that was the primary reason the case was decided in her favor.

Everyone else would probably show up and defend themselves if they were innocent.

In this case the jury had the victim and witnesses who corroborated her story, as well as some other women who claimed that Trump assaulted them, all giving testimony under oath. And on the other hand, they had a defendant who hid from them. In a case where “more likely than not” is the threshold, the decision was unanimous. Hard to blame them.

There were no witnesses corroborating her story. The only witnesses can attest to what she said, later. Theres a very big difference and this is the exact sort of thing Im talking about.

The other two claims were just that, claims. One that he grabbed her breast on an airplane, and another that he kissed her without consent. Maybe that happened, I cant say they didnt. But I also cant say they did. This is not evidence of forcible rape in a public building 30 years ago. Trump has been one of the biggest celebrities in America for 40 years. If you spend time looking, you're gonna find a lot of accusations of a lot of things. If theres actual evidence for them, then that's one thing. But accusations alone are close to meaningless, especially for a legal standard. The Tara Reade scenario had several other women making similar accusations too.

I find it very easy to blame them. The whole thing was a farce.

Last edited:
There were no witnesses corroborating her story. The only witnesses can attest to what she said, later. Theres a very big difference and this is the exact sort of thing Im talking about.

The other two claims were just that, claims. One that he grabbed her breast on an airplane, and another that he kissed her without consent. Maybe that happened, I cant say they didnt. But I also cant say they did. This is not evidence of forcible rape in a public building 30 years ago. Trump has been one of the biggest celebrities in America for 40 years. If you spend time looking, you're gonna find a lot of accusations of a lot of things. If theres actual evidence for them, then that's one thing. But accusations alone are close to meaningless, especially for a legal standard.

so all those 12 witnesses who showed up to testify and spent hours on the stand while under oath and subject of perjury while testifying and telling their stories during zesto molesto's rape trial were all lying. the prosecutors were all lying. the deep state judge was lying. the pizzagate jury - well, i guess we know they're a bunch of paid biden shills too or whatever right?

the victims were lying, the witnesses were lying, the lawyers were lying, everybody inside of that courtroom was lying.....except for the one guy who fled the country just to avoid having to testify and tell the truth while under oath in a he-said she-said civil trial.

it's everybody else who was lying. it's everybody else who was full of shit. are we supposed to believe such an outrageous theory bob? do you have any evidence that support such whackadoodle theories, other than just your feelings?

If that is the standard you look to the E. Jean Carrol case met it in spades. There was at least one witness (there were several I think but I can't say how many with 100 percent certainty and I'm not looking it up) whom Carrol told of her ordeal at the time it happened. Aside from Trump ducking out and not showing up to court, that was the primary reason the case was decided in her favor.

That isnt the standard Im looking for. I literally said multiple times I dont see the Biden accusation as anything other than an accusation. I dont accept it as anything other than an accusation nor do I condemn Biden for it.

I honestly have no desire to go combing over the cases again. As I recall, and could be wrong as its been a couple years, there was someone Carroll told relatively close to the time and another she told some time later because she was interviewing Trump or something. Reade told more people in a shorter span of time. Thats it. Thats all Im saying. Like I said, its not something that convinces me, but Im saying its more than what Carroll had. If the idea is that multiple accusations and telling someone else is enough to meet the legal standard, then the Reade accusations not only meets the same standard, but surpasses it. Me? Doesnt matter to me, because Im consistent in saying neither one is enough evidence. But for anyone defending the Carrol case, theres an obvious double standard.

so all those 12 witnesses who showed up to testify and spent hours on the stand while under oath and subject of perjury while testifying and telling their stories during zesto molesto's rape trial were all lying. the prosecutors were all lying. the deep state judge was lying. the pizzagate jury - well, i guess we know they're a bunch of paid biden shills too or whatever right?

the victims were lying, the witnesses were lying, the lawyers were lying, everybody inside of that courtroom was lying.....except for the one guy who fled the country just to avoid having to testify and tell the truth while under oath in a he-said she-said civil trial.

it's everybody else who was lying. it's everybody else who was full of shit. are we supposed to believe such an outrageous theory bob? do you have any evidence that much support such whackadoodle theories, other than just your feelings?

I dont think you understand anything that I've said.

The other two claims were just that, claims. One that he grabbed her breast on an airplane, and another that he kissed her without consent. Maybe that happened, I cant say they didnt. But I also cant say they did. This is not evidence of forcible rape in a public building 30 years ago. Trump has been one of the biggest celebrities in America for 40 years. If you spend time looking, you're gonna find a lot of accusations of a lot of things. If theres actual evidence for them, then that's one thing. But accusations alone are close to meaningless, especially for a legal standard. The Tara Reade scenario had several other women making similar accusations too.

So with rape, what evidence do you suggest? A third party writing notes?

Id prefer a coherent response that isnt a wall of histrionics.

bro you've been writing incoherent walls of cope and whataboutisms up and down this thread.

all of this just to try to carry water for fraudster and rapist who has stolen from children with cancer, is incapable of speaking a word of truth, cheated on every wife he's ever had, and tells whores from the gangbang videos that they remind him of his daughter right before he fucked them.

are you owning the libs yet bob? if i say any more mean things about the mandarin molester are you going to put on your trump diaper and then go vote for trump? you didn't wan't to keep performing your mental gymnastics and twisting yourself into a pretzel just to defend a fraudster and rapist for every shitty thing that he does, but we made you do it or whatever right? you can cut that disingenuous bullshit out bob. it's not a new act you're putting on.

Back