Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

Why does all the bullshit start with trump? And late edit? I literally just replied and edited within seconds, and you replied writhin like a minute or two lol
Why do you continue to dodge and duck the direct fucking question?

Do you really like cottage cheese?

If your answer is yes, we can dismiss your taste and opinion about everything as clearly you are a philistine with no cheese knowledge or class

If your answer is no then you are a disingenuous cheese poser fraud.

So the dogs want to know, Cottage Chees fan, threat or menace?

<SelenaWow> This feels like reaching for sh!t tickets...
reaching-toilet.gif

Lol, like I am going to read a wall of text when the first thing I saw was “frauds orange rapist”. When will you comment on biden

"but but but whatabout whatabout whatbout biden reeee reee reeeee?"

OmZmSuR.jpeg

what about biden? and when will i comment on him? well i'm so glad that you asked! get ready for it. i know you people can't read, and you only do memes and flash cards and have to tune in to tucker and friends just to be told what to think. but i guess i'm going to have to comment on him anyways now right?

president biden was never impeached once. or twice. or any times.

president biden was never found in any courtrooms to be a rapist, a sexual predator, a serial fraudster, or a serial defamer.

president biden has never cheated on every wife he's ever had.

president biden doesn't have a city block in new york with a mural put up of 20 thousand debunked lies that he told in just 4 years

president biden is not banned from running charity services because he never got caught stealing from children with cancer.

president biden never ran any scam universities

president biden never stiffed thousands of contractors or even his own lawyers.

president biden was never found to have defrauded any banks, businesses, or the people of any of the 50 states.

president biden never tried to defraud his country and steal an election that he lost. president biden won the election bigly. only losers lose elections.

president biden ain't no election-losing beta bitch ass cuckboi. president biden sleeps in the same bed as his wife.

president biden never raw dogged any whores from the gangbang videos while his wife was at home caring to their newborn child.

president biden never sexually assaulted anybody inside of a bergdorf goodman's, and neither did hitler.

president biden never stripped down to his boxers and told any whores that he reminded them of his daughter before he fucked them. he was too busy attending church services and being a family man.

president biden has never been indicted on any felony charges.

so whatabout biden hey? president biden has nothing to do with any of those things that i put out there in my post. that was all the work of the fraudy orange election-losing rapist, who you would gladly bend over for if he told you that you remind him of his daughter.

and thats the tip of the iceberg of all the shitty things that zesto molesto has done or is accused of with longstanding evidence. but you keep on championing for that fraudster and rapist who has cheated on all of his wives, steals from children with cancer, and raw dogs whores from the gangbang videos. it tells alot about you. be sure to put on your law & order t-shirt and your christian & family values diaper while you do it, just to further emphasize.

imagine reducing yourself to championing for rapists just to try to own the libs.

but if you just close your eyes, stamp your feet, put on your diaper, and scream "But but but whatabout Brandon?" at the sky loud enough, maybe all of molestini cheetolini's legal woes will magically go away.

while we're on the topic of making irrelevant whataboutisms, whatabout your boy steve bannon? how's he doing today?

Last edited:
I'm truly sick and tired of Trump always trying to take the stand before the media outside of the courtroom and before the media instead of the people who truly matter the 12 seated hearing his case. If he didn't one minute sex up Stormy get on the stand and combat her lies and Micheal Cohen's lies and tell your truth. Because it's looking rather obvious he did the limp dick dirty bird on that woman.

what's the best way to silence an orange turd?

put it under oath.

Last edited:
Lol, like I am going to read a wall of text when the first thing I saw was “frauds orange rapist”. When will you comment on biden
So, as I said, orange tinted glasses when you stick your fingers in your eyes. Is Biden on trial? I'll comment on your nonsense then. But he isn't. Your Mandarin Molester Messiah is. Do you remember that?

What is the gag order tho? This is why wannabe centrists should be called out. He shouldn’t even be gagged. What law indicates that he should be gagged? That he wanted to call out people that attack him, like
Michael cohen?
It’s illegal to influence a trial through intimidation. Considering the physical violence, conspiracies and outright murders that have been perpetrated by trumps followers in his name and in honor of his rhetoric, it’s easy to understand why a judge wouldn’t want Trump attacking individuals personally on his social media.

It’s illegal to influence a trial through intimidation. Considering the physical violence, conspiracies and outright murders that have been perpetrated by trumps followers in his name and in honor of his rhetoric, it’s easy to understand why a judge wouldn’t want Trump attacking individuals personally on his social media.
The pizzagate shooter comes immediately to mind. The place didn't even have a fucking basement.

Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss also say hi from behind their new identities. That Trump tic you're talking to needs to get eaten by skunk and fuck right the fuck off.

The pizzagate shooter comes immediately to mind. The place didn't even have a fucking basement.

Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss also say hi from behind their new identities. That Trump tic you're talking to needs to get eaten by skunk and fuck right the fuck off.
Neither does the Alamo, but that didn’t stop some light in the loafers, queer coded goof ball from traveling there to retrieve his bicycle!

Neither does the Alamo, but that didn’t stop some light in the loafers, queer coded goof ball from traveling there to retrieve his bicycle!
lol This is pure absurdity for the sake of humour, presumably, but to be honest, if not I don't get it.

Why do you continue to dodge and duck the direct fucking question?

Do you really like cottage cheese?

If your answer is yes, we can dismiss your taste and opinion about everything as clearly you are a philistine with no cheese knowledge or class

If your answer is no then you are a disingenuous cheese poser fraud.

So the dogs want to know, Cottage Chees fan, threat or menace?
Not going to lie. Breakfast about once a week is cottage cheese with Old Bay seasoning or freshly ground pepper.

Not going to lie. Breakfast about once a week is cottage cheese with Old Bay seasoning or freshly ground pepper.
For real, I fucking hate cottage cheese, and its even more disgusting cousin buttermilk, with the fiery passion of a thousand suns. It's the dairy version of potted meat. Ugh.

@DoctorTaco my attempt to quote your post about Peewee doesn't work because you edited your reply into my post instead of quoting me (another issue with this new forum software). Anyway, my first and second guess were both right at the same time--my next question was, "Is it a movie reference?"

WTF? lol... It's like full disclosure and basic tents of law don't apply all of the sudden? When is this ever allowed. Not only did the Prosecution destroy evidence, it failed to disclose the act to the defense. That's reason #28 for a mistrial or overturn of any insane guilty verdict.
Clutch those Trump diapers, this is it!

WTF? lol... It's like full disclosure and basic tents of law don't apply all of the sudden? When is this ever allowed. Not only did the Prosecution destroy evidence, it failed to disclose the act to the defense. That's reason #28 for a mistrial or overturn of any insane guilty verdict.
I’d prefer more of a deluxe tent but you do you.

Back