Economy Donald Trump launches sneaker line

The whole sneaker collection thing is weird to me, but sneakerheads will buy 'em up. Think of the returns if the dude actually gets elected again. It's not like it's a regular business. They're probably shit, and fall apart in rain, but there ain't too many Bel-Air Trump's out there.

Spoken like a true Bell-End Trumper.

a POTUS candidate, presumably. launching a shoe product now?
weird AF IMO.
imrs.php

but shit is weird these days. who know.
maybe Biden will launch a brand of Depends.

Last edited:
Its f*ckin absurd. It's just as likely she got comped tickets because those arent difficultfor celebrities to get when it comes to big sporting events. If she actually paid to go out of pocket, I'd be more impressed with her, not less.

You think Alyssa Milano got comped Super Bowl tickets? They barely even give players tickets.

You feel comfortable telling me I'm a simpleton for simply paying attention to this guy's shtick?

"If they can do this to me, they will do it to you"...

That's his entire game. The man has no agenda other than grievance, reprisal and self aggrandizing.

I really don't feel like walking you through why these cases are illegitimate. If you don't know it's because you don't want to.

How the heck can any adult, especially one who was governor of a Southern Stare, an ex UN ambassador and current presidential nominee candidate NOT know the Civil War was over slavery. Fer Fcuks Sake even middle school kids are taught it.

It doesn't matter that she is an establishment shill, she deliberately choose to not say "slavery" because it would piss off the GOP Maga base. That says a lot about the GOP base, but in the context of this argument it's about how the GOP base can not get over slavery and the Civil War.

Right...Republicans are racists that are angry that their slaves got taken away. Can't get anything past you.

Trump has personal grievances surrounding the dozen civil and criminal political prosecutions currently going on. That's not what appealed to his supporters. It's just the sad reality we're living through.
When trump had to pay 25 million for ripping people off for his fake university before he was president. What was that?

When trump had to pay 25 million for ripping people off for his fake university before he was president. What was that?

I didn't follow the case but I'd assume it had merit. 25 million to many students who had actual damages sounds very reasonable compared to 85 million to some lady for minor verbal insults.

I really don't feel like walking you through why these cases are illegitimate. If you don't know it's because you don't want to.
These cases are illegitimate, but so far it's all been losses, so let's see how these next few go.

I didn't follow the case but I'd assume it had merit. 25 million to many students who had actual damages sounds very reasonable compared to 85 million to some lady for minor verbal insults.
It was $5 million and then he went out repeated it all again on national TV. Just the type of personality that we need negotiating on the international stage.

It was $5 million and then he went out repeated it all again on national TV. Just the type of personality that we need negotiating on the international stage.

genuine question. who negotiates for biden on the international stage? reasonable to assume that the reason that things are popping off in ukraine, israel, and possibly taiwan is because they know daddy's not home.

genuine question. who negotiates for biden on the international stage? reasonable to assume that the reason that things are popping off in ukraine, israel, and possibly taiwan is because they know daddy's not home.
That's an isolationist viewpoint. China has not moved on Taiwan, you can credit that to our response to Russia invading Ukraine if you're able, and Israel has it's own hawk government looking for the excuse Hamas gave them to take the military action they have.

sigh, it's a resource war on all fronts.

ukraine has extensive deposits of valuable shit like lithium and cadmium, etc.

taiwan has chips.

middle east has oil of course.

next battleground will be in Africa, where China, Russia and US have been seeking favor and contracts for some time.

*waits for fake 'liberation' of sorts by any or all of the above to justify 'intervention', aka resource grab. wink wink

Back