Dong Hyun Kim- "Siyar Bahadurzada just swings wildly. I predict a dominant victory"

Remember when Antonio thought Fedor swung too wildly?

DHK is going to whoop that ass and make him pay for all the shit he's been talking

DHK is a monster, but I hope he doesn't end up like Rashad and Overeem. Talking about how you're going to walk through your opponent only raises expectations. Now if DHK does anything less than crush Siyar, he looks silly.

What happened to DHK? Everyone always says how he used to be an entertaining fighter before he got to the UFC.

DHK is going to whoop that ass and make him pay for all the shit he's been talking

He's a great top control grappler but he hasn't whooped anyone's ass. Won points from control, yes, whooped, definitely not.

In 10 UFC fights he has stopped exactly zero opponents.

Condit knocked him out cold with a knee. He lost to Karo (was overturned) and eeked past Matt Brown with a split decision. I won't discredit him for the Maia fight because it was a freak occurrence.

IMO I think he's been pretty consistently overrated if anything.

His bark has been much larger than his bite.

What happened to DHK? Everyone always says how he used to be an entertaining fighter before he got to the UFC.

he openly admitted that he likes fitch & is trying to emulate fitch's style. hope siyar KOs him then rematches with maia for shit & giggles only to be grapplefucked for 3 rds.

He's a great top control grappler but he hasn't whooped anyone's ass. Won points from control, yes, whooped, definitely not.

In 10 UFC fights he has stopped exactly zero opponents.

Condit knocked him out cold with a knee. He lost to Karo (was overturned) and eeked past Matt Brown with a split decision. I won't discredit him for the Maia fight because it was a freak occurrence.

There are a few inconsistencies with your post.

1. He tko'd Jason Tan with elbows in his UFC debut.
2. Condit did not knock him out cold with a knee. He got dropped with a flying knee then finished with punches on the ground.

There are a few inconsistencies with your post.

1. He tko'd Jason Tan with elbows in his UFC debut.
2. Condit did not knock him out cold with a knee. He got dropped with a flying knee then finished with punches on the ground.

You have a point, I spaced for some reason and was remembering Matt Brown as his debut because it was the first time I saw him.

He did stop Jason Tan, who's illustrious 5-3 career included two appearances in the UFC where he was knocked out. DHK in the third, it took Marcus Davis 1:15 of the first round to stop him. Apparently Tan never fought again.

I'll change from saying Condit knocked DHK out with a flying knee to saying he crumbled him with it, since there were following up shots on the ground.

You have a point, I spaced for some reason and was remembering Matt Brown as his debut because it was the first time I saw him.

He did stop Jason Tan, who's illustrious 5-3 career included two appearances in the UFC where he was knocked out. DHK in the third, it took Marcus Davis 1:15 of the first round to stop him. Apparently Tan never fought again.

I'll change from saying Condit knocked DHK out with a flying knee to saying he crumbled him with it, since there were following up shots on the ground.

I was looking at his record on fight finder when I read your post lol. Dude had 5 straight Ko's followed by a draw to Hasegawa to get into the UFC.

Im a fan of both, dont underestimate him Dong.

I was looking at his record on fight finder when I read your post lol. Dude had 5 straight Ko's followed by a draw to Hasegawa to get into the UFC.

... against 5 guys nobody has ever heard of who go on to do nothing in their careers. Siyar has some holes so this should be an interesting fight though.

Honestly DHK is like watching pain dry and he's lost to the few marquee guys he's faced, I don't see him going anywhere in the WW division especially against the elite.

It struck me as odd all the people saying that Siyar is a loud mouth whereas DHK has always been talking but never actually delivers

they call it saber rattling in geopolitcal discussions. koreans are very good at that.

Kim only legit loss is against Condit

16-2 with ten of those fights in the UFC, not bad

Is fights were VERY exiting, I would like to post the links but I'm not sure if that's allowed.

I like DHK in this fight, but he and a lot of people ITT are underestimating Siyar.

Lol at 'Just swings wildly', Siyar is one of the most technical strikers

Back