Social Don't bugger with Batfleck and Damon, MaraLardo

Ive seen quiet a few not shitting on the actors or their level of producing but a movie about a company that uses child slaves doesnt peak my interest.

"pique" - I agree. I can't imagine a more boring movie. It's like someone asked an AI program to write a dark comedy about the collapse of capitalism.

"pique" - I agree. I can't imagine a more boring movie. It's like someone asked an AI program to write a dark comedy about the collapse of capitalism.
Did i write it wrong? I thought it was peak.

So you hated Damon's speech?

A movie about a dude that sold shoes made by child slaves. That is odd indeed.
I don't think I've owned a pair of Nikes in my life, but do you really think making a movie about an iconic sports sponsorship deal is that odd because of outsources sweatshop labour? Like would it be less odd if it was some fuckin Patagonia or Tom ethical shoes?

I don't think I've owned a pair of Nikes in my life, but do you really think making a movie about an iconic sports sponsorship deal is that odd because of outsources sweatshop labour? Like would it be less odd if it was some fuckin Patagonia or Tom ethical shoes?
Probably a bit less odd but i still dont think that movie would interest me. If thats your thing its ok but it isnt for me.

Are there other movies about brand sponsorships, generally speaking?

Documentaries aplenty, and probably all of them critical, but are there any other big Hollywood movies about the marketing and sponsorship dynamics around some kind of manufactured product?

Seems like a strange avenue for a movie, Child labour exploitation not withstanding. I ask the question because ultimately, any movie celebrating a massive international corporation's breakaway success in selling a product, is gonna come down to child labour exploitation.

Probably a bit less odd but i still dont think that movie would interest me. If thats your thing its ok but it isnt for me.
Did you enjoy Jobs?
Do you enjoy a success story?

About 10-15% of movies interest me enough to consider watching them, but that doesn't make them odd, Sordid subject matter doesn't either. Just wondering, yours seemed an..
odd take, as written.

Fucking hell people hate a success story.

Amazon and Apple have suicide nets. Air Jordan if any of you know how it was turned around was fucking amazing. The biggest fucking turnaround in sport history.

About 10-15% of movies interest me enough to consider watching them, but that doesn't make them odd, Sordid subject matter doesn't either. Just wondering, yours seemed an..
odd take, as written.
I can live with that. That is just my opinion anyway dont expect people to agree with me.

Back