• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Don't Think I Like Joanna

JJ is going to be the Ronda Rousey of this season. She's going WAY over the top. It doesn't bother me that much because most of it is just bad acting for the cameras, but I can see her public persona being flushed down the toilet.

JJ is really coming badly.
I liked her before, but not at all now

I've always felt that she thinks she should act this way if she is the champ.

A some predicted, TUF is doing to Joanna what it did to Ronda, and doing for Gadelha what it did for Tate.

Maybe it was @goodfella69 that called this in advance. Can't remember who for sure, but one of the OGs around here predicted it down to the letter.

The producers need a villain to make the show more interesting, or so they think. Now they've got one.

I know its tv and she wants to be entertaining but she's going overboard and it just feels repetitive.

At first I thought her smack talk was cool, done with a good sense of humour but now I just find her an annoying, joyless, bully.

Anyone else or am I off-base?

edit: I mean personality wise. As a fighter, she's great.

I feel exactly the same way. Never liked her weigh in shtick with the cookies and necklaces and I like it even less so far in the TUF house.

On top of that, Gadhella is WINNING the verbal battles and coming off better than JJ is!

Joanna is a great fighter, I wish she would tone this crap down. I don't know if it's fake, but it comes across as such and makes her look bad, in my opinion.

can't wait for the episode when she pulls a wanderlei-like "soon... soon" on claudia. smelling like alcohol of course. she's from poland

can't wait for the episode when she pulls a wanderlei-like "soon... soon" on claudia. smelling like alcohol of course. she's from poland

YOAjbdy.gif

Ronda was a volatile ball of emotion reacting to a person she didnt like in Tate. With Joanna it seems more calculated, part of a plan to get in Claudia's head. Her East Euro accent makes it so fitting too. Now we just need her to cackle every now and then.

Why was this racist?

It's not. At all.

People just find reasons to hate. Joanna, is an asshole on the show, yes...but racism is being thrown around way too much. Guess what people? Brazil is almost ALL jungle! That's like telling a guy that lives in Colorado that you're gonna send him back to the mountains.

War Joanna, be the bitch you are, and don't try to be fake in front of cameras like Ronda and Jon Jones.
Own that shit

I disagree. The JJ of JJ Aldrich is all that she is known by. Look at Sherdog stats or Tapology. Do you find any mention of a first name or middle name? There is none listed. Nor is there any fighter nickname. She is simply, and officially, JJ.

Joanna Jedrzejczyk, on the other hand is not officially "JJ". That is just a convenience that lazy Sherdoggers use that don't want to type "Joanna". That was fine until you have a TUF series with an official "JJ" in it. Now it is time for Sherdoggers to adapt to the new situation.

Kudos to TS @WOATwindmiller for changing the title of this thread!

q6vCApt.gif

Alternative, let's give this JJ Aldrich person a nickname.

i just watched the second tuf episode. And boy I don't even know what to say, what a silly disrespectful lil brat she is.

Agreed! It really getting old. I hope she gets MURKED like ronda did.

Lol i just read article about how reality tv mainpulates people and how people will turn on Joanna after tuf and here we are.

Back