Doo Ho Choi had a broken arm before KO

rl4090526

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
According to the team. He had a broken wrist or arm (left) whatever that part is before he got KO'd. That's a shame if true...

Now it makes sense why his left arm was funny

99b983892094b5c6d2fc3736e15da7d1.jpeg.jpg

Nice Google image search team superboy

Will this injury postpone his army service even more?

I'm tired of Choi's MAGA stuff and trash talk. Glad he lost this one hopefully now he shuts up

He was holding his wrist when Jordain was getting his hand raised. I believe it broke when blocking a kick in the 2nd round.

Flashy spinning shit w/ your feet crossed & chin up, what could possibly go wrong ?!

They said 1st round. Who knows when though
Yep, makes sense. Probably broke then he started getting desperate by throwing spinning back fists. Hardy pointed out Choi was loading his right hand and this is probably part of the reason.

Oh come on don't ruin a good fight like that with these lame excuses.

sucks, i had such high hopes for choi and i know he's still young but that's already 3 bad losses all by finish.

broken arm (or whatever) or not he needs to sharpen up his defense because he's so good offensively.

Choi is going to get cut (rightfully so), brutalized in his last two fights, took a lot of punishment from Cub as well. His chin is gone at this point and he still has horrendous defence.

He has no defense and bad cardio. He has big power to knock out regional and low level opponents but decent strikers murk him.

Back