Economy Doritos Hires, Regrets, Then Fires Transgender Spokesperson

Mountain Dew goes code non binary they’ll have a gamers revolt.
Buy the Frito Lay dip now

I absolutely do not believe that the marketing Dept for Doritos did not do a thorough background look at this person as part of the proposed campaign. I believe the only reason they backtracked is this person's troubling comments were brought to light and they knew they wouldn't be able to hide it if they moved forward.

I absolutely do not believe that the marketing Dept for Doritos did not do a thorough background look at this person as part of the proposed campaign. I believe the only reason they backtracked is this person's troubling comments were brought to light and they knew they wouldn't be able to hide it if they moved forward.

Just imagine if this is even remotely true . . . wow.

If you are in the US, get some of the nacho Beanfields chips.

They are fire.

Do you believe that a company as large as Frito Lay, with a product as popular and widespread as Doritos, wouldn't do a most thorough investigation into anyone that might be used a spokesperson for their product especially when that person is a Trans individual and how that played out with Bud Light's marketing?

Do you believe that a company as large as Frito Lay, with a product as popular and widespread as Doritos, wouldn't do a most thorough investigation into anyone that might be used a spokesperson for their product especially when that person is a Trans individual and how that played out with Bud Light's marketing?

I would hope the BGC would be very thorough regardless, but something does seem like it was missed or ignored.

Doritos is trying to create a buzz.

It's probably somewhat true. I'm guessing like many, they too have a "DEI" division, filled to the brim with anarchist fuckwads, who may look the other way on a silly little thing like promoting child rape, in order to hire one of their fellow freaks. That's how these easily vetted individuals slip through the cracks. They have entire departments of like minded freaks protecting them and pushing their own agenda. Upper management probably just rubber stamps it and trusts the DEI division to make good hires. There's probably a whole slew of freaks embedded in the company, trusted with making stupid decisions like this one.

It's probably somewhat true. I'm guessing like many, they too have a "DEI" division, filled to the brim with anarchist fuckwads, who may look the other way on a silly little thing like promoting child rape, in order to hire one of their fellow freaks. That's how these easily vetted individuals slip through the cracks. They have entire departments of like minded freaks protecting them and pushing their own agenda. Upper management probably just rubber stamps it and trusts the DEI division to make good hires. There's probably a whole slew of freaks embedded in the company, trusted with making stupid decisions like this one.

This is definitely a possibility.

When will these companies learn?

They could have at least done a little bit of a background check before hiring this sick creature as a spokesperson. It’s not hard to sift through social media.

I'm guessing it was somebody's job to do that and they failed. Zero chance they didn't at least attempt a background check. Not in today's day and age. This is a nightmare for them.

I was already boycotting Doritos due to not wanting to get fat so I'll just continue my boycott while I sit on the sidelines and laugh at these companies who keep hiring Gen Z'ers into marketing straight out of left wing indoctrination colleges who have no idea what the real world is like.

I was already boycotting Doritos due to not wanting to get fat so I'll just continue my boycott while I sit on the sidelines and laugh at these companies who keep hiring Gen Z'ers into marketing straight out of left wing indoctrination colleges who have no idea what the real world is like.
It’s fun to watch them learn on the job though…

Back