Drew Dober is the most underrated fighter in the UFC

To be honest, I think Dober could go pretty far. The weight he delivers behind his striking is dumbfounding. Just look at the guy's legs and his overall build.
He'll never be at the top with top wrestlers around, that much is evidently true after last weekend's fight.

It's true. Dober wasn't that bad against Islam. Islam soon will be a champ of the toughest division. Everyone knows it

Atleast I haven't seen any hype for him so maybe Joe's right. Being the most underrated doesn't mean you're a world beater or anything.

They just need to match superman jawline with strikers, or at least grapplers that prefer to stand-n-bang and have mediocre TDs he can stuff.

He’s not champ material but fun fights he can produce.

Dober had great shock win over fake Kelvin. He was underdog vs Hernandez as well but Alex has turned out a huge bust after he caught Dariush.

Dober is solid, Islam is just that good.

Nobody else is the division has the MMA wrestling to do that to Dober

Trying to think of fighters that are more underrated

It was a yuge statement from Joe, but look how quick others got steamrolled by this Dagestani style. Drew handled himself well, even showed a lot of understanding on the ground. Was just outmatched by the experience.

Imagine if, due to this recent submission loss, Drew Dober is finally the most underrated fighter in the ufc.
<seedat>

Your expectations are your problem. Islam did to him what he was supposed to do and matched my expectations.
I was expecting this again -

UltimateDevotedInexpectatumpleco-max-1mb.gif

To be honest, I think Dober could go pretty far. The weight he delivers behind his striking is dumbfounding. Just look at the guy's legs and his overall build.
He'll never be at the top with top wrestlers around, that much is evidently true after last weekend's fight.
If he can't wrestle like that, then what's the point yo?

I'm surprised NO ONE in Sherdog mentioned that comment made by Rogan before the Islam/Dober fight on UFC 259.

Best part is when Anik/DC went radio silent after he made that statement.

<45><45><45>

It’s true. And getting out wrestled and submitted by Islam Makhachev is not proof otherwise. Islam is doing that to everybody apparently

Back