Drew Dober is the most underrated fighter in the UFC

If he can't wrestle like that, then what's the point yo?
You can ask that about any fighter in that division then, because I don't see anybody in that division stopping Islam's wrestling.
Guess your new goal is being second best, if you're Dober.
Still like to see the guy fight.

To be honest, I think Dober could go pretty far. The weight he delivers behind his striking is dumbfounding. Just look at the guy's legs and his overall build.
He'll never be at the top with top wrestlers around, that much is evidently true after last weekend's fight.
His ceiling is a guy who knows a word "takedown."

To be honest, I think Dober could go pretty far. The weight he delivers behind his striking is dumbfounding. Just look at the guy's legs and his overall build.
He'll never be at the top with top wrestlers around, that much is evidently true after last weekend's fight.
I feel like he's actually overrated because so many people look at his leg muscles and jawline and think that makes him a world beater lol

Islam did say even he was surprised at how hard Dober hit

Back