Drunk Conor getting absolutely slaughtered online for annoying Cristiano Ronaldo in Saudi Arabia lmao!

Lmfao i think i've never seen any athlete getting more humiliated and roasted then Conor is getting by the whole world <45>

But poor Ronaldo, his face says it all, it must be a nightmare sitting next to Conor spitting alcohol on your face for hours, it looks pretty hilarious though. Cristiano was like wtf is this homeless junkie sitting next to me <Lmaoo>

<45>

Ronaldo is poor next to Elon Musk. Is that how it works?
The thread is not about being poor or wealthy, just about how embarassing Conor behaved next to a star.

This is just too much, Ronaldo's face <Lmaoo>

Poor Ronaldo, dude will regret this for the rest of his life. Sitting next to Conor is torture. He was like, can anyone take this junkie away from me <45>

Ronaldos money is earnt from he sport, conor is rich because he sold a whiskey company which has nothing to do with mma.
I think this dude is a Conor money fan, didn’t think there was a poster left that stupid not named Marky but there you go!

He's talking to the guy next to Ronaldo in that clip. That's why it looks weird. It's always awkward to be between two people having a conversation on your left and right.

5abca-17035144567074-1920.jpg

Clearly uncomfortable /s
YOU ARE 100000% correct.. people making mountains out of nothing jesus.. i dont like connor at all, but give me a break with this nonsense

<mma1> {<jordan}Lmfao so many triggered Canrat fans here in this thread! Cry more!

He's talking to the guy next to Ronaldo in that clip. That's why it looks weird. It's always awkward to be between two people having a conversation on your left and right.

5abca-17035144567074-1920.jpg

Clearly uncomfortable /s
This is definitely was blown out of proportion

YOU ARE 100000% correct.. people making mountains out of nothing jesus.. i dont like connor at all, but give me a break with this nonsense
That's how shit works today.

Single image or <120 second video clip + zero context + copious imagination = all the detail most people need now days to convince themselves they were there.

You think most peoples "buddies" go around punching elderly people every weekend? I don't know who you hang out with, but they sound like bad people.

Were you born without a sense of humor or do you choose to live without one

I don't believe Conor was drunk enough, he should go for alcohol poisoning next time imho.

That's how shit works today.

Single image or <120 second video clip + zero context + copious imagination = all the detail most people need now days to convince themselves they were there.
Except the camera was alot on them and after a while Conor wasn't giving up annoying him and kept spitting in Ronaldo's face and CR7's face expression says it all <45>

Except the camera was alot on them and after a while Conor wasn't giving up annoying him and kept spitting in Ronaldo's face and CR7's face expression says it all <45>

Except you keep spamming the same ten second clip and ignoring plenty of evidence others have given that

A) Conor and Ronaldo have preexisting relationship and have been pretty jovial historically

B) there are plenty of clips of them laughing their asses off together the same night.

I get it, you don't like Conor and have a great imagination. Congrats. You qualify to work at TMZ.

Let's see what you bozos act like when you're drunk then, have a friend, if you have one, record you and post it here, let's see your dignified behaviour

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back