Drunk guy hits wife, poops pants, gets popped

someone was getting stool up side the head...
That's what I call a.....stool softener!

But seriously, didn't see guy hit woman, that chair was over the top for a dude who spent the entire video putting in a backpedaling cardio workout

Brazil is the scat capital of the world. I have watched many a film on it but not to derive sexual pleasure. It is a train wreck to me, the woman in almost all the films are are gorgeous yet they stoop to such a low level for money. These woman could be models but they do this instead.
I watched one where there was 10 women in a circle bent over and they just did there business into the mouth of the one behind them. The ugliest woman was an easy 7, I just watched thinking what a waste of beautiful woman.
Jesus, how can anoyone physically do sth like that. They must be on heavy drugs

The stool (wooden one) seemed a little much, surely the dude was so drunk a normal fist would've sufficed

Expected that to happen AFTER the KO...

Brazil is the scat capital of the world. I have watched many a film on it but not to derive sexual pleasure. It is a train wreck to me, the woman in almost all the films are are gorgeous yet they stoop to such a low level for money. These woman could be models but they do this instead.
I watched one where there was 10 women in a circle bent over and they just did there business into the mouth of the one behind them. The ugliest woman was an easy 7, I just watched thinking what a waste of beautiful woman.
Your username makes sence now.

Thread title was the best bait in the world.

Back