Drunk monkyes in Vegas

Eventually an American cop will spark one of these fools

And start marrying children?
That's more common in Hinduism and pagan African religions. Muslims don't have arranged marriages. Hinduism (the gita, the most powerful spritual text ever written) says every religion is equal and serves God in whatever culture or form of worship they partake in. There is no "one true God." I'm a Zen guy anyway but always evolving and on some drops and my floor is 3-D and I'm ready for the fight of the year.

Lol, what a bad look for them. It looked like more of a drunk fest than the tailgaters at college football games.

That's more common in Hinduism and pagan African religions. Muslims don't have arranged marriages. Hinduism (the gita, the most powerful spritual text ever written) says every religion is equal and serves God in whatever culture or form of worship they partake in. There is no "one true God." I'm a Zen guy anyway but always evolving and on some drops and my floor is 3-D and I'm ready for the fight of the year.

You missed the Masonic cue and obviously are not as woke as you think.

Catch you on the other side.

Almost make you say war Khabib!
The irish make things exciting. MMA can use a bit of color from time to time. I rather drunk irish singing and chanting then the old boring "usa! Usa! Usa!" Crap.

I personally know the guy whos jumping in the fountain at the beginning.

He's always been an attention seeker, I dont think he's drunk here.

You missed the Masonic cue and obviously are not as woke as you think.

Catch you on the other side.
The Gita pre-dates whatever Illuminati shit you're referring to by 4,000 years. Has nothing to do with philosophy or spirituality unless it involves selling your soul for gain in some creepy masked ritual for billionaires and politicians.

War Waterson that was God damn impressive and cost me a lot. Wow. She just clearly won a round from guard. She's a little beast.

never been to vegas but I'd imagine its always full of drunk people, no?

Hey man, you seem to be bothered by people that drink.. They are having fun and can get drunk if they want.

Maybe you should relax, get off your shakes and supplements for a weekend and crack a bottle open and relax

Or maybe you can just keep complaining about people who like to party.. Fuck off with that "Mr. Perfect" bs.

never been to vegas but I'd imagine its always full of drunk people, no?

Yes and no. The strip is like Disney World and, yeah, you'll see some drunk fools. Fremont Street is where it's at.

I wonder how bad their hangover is today..

<GinJuice>
<escalate99>

Back