Dustin Poirier's hot sauce

I think the normal is a bit leaning towards tabasco-y but quite hotter. The KO one not only adds good heat, but more taste imo, further from tabasco. The Creole Maple has even more flavor than that and I think a reduction in heat from the KO.

I usually keeps loads of hot sauce, and many different bottles for different purposes. The DP sauces really fill the "versatile/standard" type categories of mild and moderate heat very well (with the "highs" being reserved for your usual scorpion/ghost/reaper/apollo sauces)

It's a decent hot sauce though there are better ones out there and it's a bit marked up on the price. I liked putting it on hot dogs while watching UFC and I definitely associate the flavor with UFC. It is quite similar to Tabasco however, which imo isn't ideal because it's better to offer a more unique flavor that isn't similar to a very common sauce like that

Lately I ordered from Heat Hot Sauce Shop:
  1. Cosmic Disco - Very spicy, with some Asian-inspired tamari, sesame oil, ginger flavors. Spicy enough you can tell it's a very spicy sauce by smell alone, my favorite overall
  2. Jersey Barnfire Black Garlic - Not spicy but packed with slow-cooked garlic flavor
  3. Haba Haba Mango Habanero - Not really that spicy or mango-heavy, it's more of a sweet mustard sauce. But it does taste good
  4. Secret Aardvark - Think this one was overrated, tomato-onion with habanero, flavor was pretty generic imo

The creole maple is excellent. It isn’t very hot, but phenomenal flavor.

I got the 3 pack of his after hearing @Substance Abuse spesk highly of it. I was not disappointed!

They're actually really good. If you like hot sauces, they all pack good flavor, especially the Creole Maple. The KO edition is hot, but not too much. They did a good job with those sauces. Heartbeat makes good hot sauce. The Mango and Pineapple Habenero are both excellent.

They're actually really good. If you like hot sauces, they all pack good flavor, especially the Creole Maple. The KO edition is hot, but not too much. They did a good job with those sauces. Heartbeat makes good hot sauce. The Mango and Pineapple Habenero are both excellent.
Mango and pineapple habernero is so good with fish.
Made and manufactured in my hometown!

I actually sent some to my friend's pub before his fight with BSD but haven't been able to get over there to try it!

bsd tasted it

Attachments

• Capture d'écran 2024-04-08 000056.png
    Capture d'écran 2024-04-08 000056.png
    242.2 KB · Views: 1
  • angry-dog-showing-its-teeth.jpg
    angry-dog-showing-its-teeth.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture d'écran 2024-04-08 000620.png
    Capture d'écran 2024-04-08 000620.png
    484 KB · Views: 1
  • Capture d'écran 2024-04-08 000654.png
    Capture d'écran 2024-04-08 000654.png
    273.4 KB · Views: 1
Gotta buy the hot sauce to fund his BJJ camp so he can learn to finish a guillotine

Back