Media Dwayne the rock johnson once thought about fighting in mma

I highly doubt it. I think he looked at the money to be made in real fighting vs the money to be made in pro wrestling is why he stuck to pro wrestling where he was very successful.

Perfectly said.

The dude is not a true fighter, but a bodybuilder and an actor.

The reason why he "didn't join" is he knew he could not compete in the real deal.

The reason is he was making way more money. He was one of the top stars in pro wrestling by the late 90s when MMA fighters were getting crumbs.

He had one of the best duck under slams in the world during his prime.

He'd have also mogged all his opponents with the pre-fight shit talk like how D'Sean mogged Jizzy.

Nate called him out and he didn’t do shit

bork1}

Rock is ok, he is a tough guy, not a athlete fighter but tough man

Now John Mccarty talking bout how he wanted to fight but turned out to be a refree is a story he could of saved.

It's like I almost wanted to do something but did none of it. So why try to brag of nothing

Rock reaching Hogan levels of delusional

The Rock was a legit athlete. With the right training, he could have potentially laid the smack down on ALL their candy asses!

This is all false. Its a fake story. The timeline is all compleltley off.
I'm not about to act like Rock would've been a fighter, or this isn't all BS, but what is off with the timeline? I thought it was the only semi believable part lol

Pride started when, last half of 97? Rock is just coming off of being the brand new baby face Rocky Maivia and starting with the Nation of Domination at the time, his first heel run. Shamrock was wrestling in WWE at the time, and Rock was HATED at that point. had the IC strap but crowd totally rejected him and he hadn't really become "The Rock" yet, even though he was using the name.

Back