Senior Moderator
Reaction score
COAAmAs.jpg

Broadcast
: ESPN+/UFC Fight Pass (int'l)
Date: Tuesday September 16, 2020
Time: 8 PM ET/5 PM PT/1 AM UK
Number of Fights: 5

NOTE: We are implementing LIVE THREADS. To enable them, click on your status bar (your username on top of the screen) and go down to "Join User Groups". If you join in on the "Live Threads" usergroup, you will automatically be a part of this.

What it means is that you will no longer have to refresh the thread when viewing it, as new posts will be added automatically. If you encounter any issues with Live Threads, please contact an administrator.

Dana Whites Contender Series Week 7:
145: Kyle Driscoll (11-3) vs. Dinis Paiva (13-7)
125: Danyelle Wolf (0-0) vs. Taneisha Tennant (3-0)
170: Korey Kuppe (8-3) vs. Michael Lombardo (10-2)
145: Muhammadjon Naimov (5-5) vs. Collin Anglin (7-1)
185:Gregory Rodrigues (7-2) vs. Jordan Williams (8-3)

Weigh In Results:
Kyle Driscoll 185.5 vs. Dinis Paiva 181
Danyelle Wolf 145.5 vs. Taneisha Tennant 145
Korey Kuppe 170 vs. Michael Lombardo 168.5
Muhammadjon Naimov 143.5 vs. Collin Anglin 146
Gregory Rodrigues 145.5 vs. Jordan Williams 146

1969.png

Last edited:
Zoe Bell <Oku04> (always wait for the kick).

JB4aKRS.gif

70395-2013531.png

Does anyone know who danyelle wolf is? Kinda weird to get a contender series fight with no record.

Nah I don’t follow boxing so I had no idea. Ok so it’s one of those cross over situations. Cool beans.

Me either, I jus figured as a mod you read "every" post/thread

(somewhere in the back of my heart anyway)

Not sure who Wolf is but found this.

"While this is Wolf's first MMA fight, she has been training in the sport for years. Her MMA journey began after the three-time USA Boxing champion's weight class wasn't added to the 2016 Summer Olympics.

Eastern York High grad Danyelle Wolf puts MMA career on hold to chase Olympic boxing dream

Wolf trained in Brazilian jiu-jitsu for 10 months and then won three competitions, including the 2016 International Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Federation World Championship. Next, Wolf spent four months in Thailand training in muay thai and kickboxing. Wolf then went to New Zealand to train at City Kickboxing, where current UFC middleweight champion Israel Adesanya trained."

https://www.yorkdispatch.com/story/...f-make-mma-debut-tuesday-espn-ufc/5806730002/

Me either, I jus figured as a mod you read "every" post of thread

(somewhere in the back of my heart anyway)
I’ve learned to tune out @BEATDOWNS ...I’m just kidding. I’m not 100% focused because I’m wrapping up Netflix with the lady before contender series starts

<Fedor23>
Just getting some dinner ready for the fights. Got some Fries and Nuggets in teh oven.

staying sober through new job and all tomorrow..
Yeah I don’t drink on contender nights cause of my job either. Nice work bagging the new job btw

Back