PBP DWCS 2022: Week 10, Sept. 27, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

How many contracts will be given on Week 10 of DWCS 2022? (Get the right answer and win 1M Vcash!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
89503-3006593.png

I dunno I try to not look at anything before making my initial picks (except maybe some fight footage or a breakdown). I avoid other's picks, betting odds, etc.

Very frequently I still end up with all favorites. It's one of the few things that irks me and makes me go back and tinker lol!
But sometimes the favorites show evidence of padding records b4 the ufc, or at least not facing seasoned competition. So they are more likely to struggle or at least underperform. Perhaps even lose. Underdogs can show great promise too after all.

But sometimes the favorites show evidence of padding records b4 the ufc, or at least not facing seasoned competition. So they are more likely to struggle or at least underperform. Perhaps even lose. Underdogs can show great promise too after all.
That is true one case today i picked Estevam (10-0) over Elias (17-3-1) simply because the promotions Estevam fought in are more well known at least to my knowledge they are. So Elias has likely been crushing a lot of cans and it's a bit strange he hasn't really moved up to bigger promotions yet with that many fights but we'll see if it pays off using that information..

Last edited:
Decided to put a unit down on Beard by sub. Perhaps he catches Bo with a guillotine, or a late fight sub. It pays at +3500 lol

89503-3052276.png

I think Tap changed their fonts.... do not like. I mean, I'll survive, but, I'm pouring out the world's tiniest drop of Bourbon in honor of the good ol' days ;)

I wanted to just pick the opposite of Gianni for the entire card, but I think even that dummy will pick Bo........ wait a minute, should I be putting $10 against Bo?
Fuck, it's a pickle.

Decided to put a unit down on Beard by sub. Perhaps he catches Bo with a guillotine, or a late fight sub. It pays at +3500 lol

I'm going to bet a nickel on Donovan's beard.

89503-3052276.png

I think Tap changed their fonts.... do not like. I mean, I'll survive, but, I'm pouring out the world's tiniest drop of Bourbon in honor of the good ol' days ;)

I wanted to just pick the opposite of Gianni for the entire card, but I think even that dummy will pick Bo........ wait a minute, should I be putting $10 against Bo?
Fuck, it's a pickle.
Does Gianni reveal his picks when it airs or are they already out there?

Imagine if Bo calls out Chimaev after winning.

It's a pipe dream but it would be an awesome clash of high level wrestling.

Give Bo another 18 months or so and I think he will be ready to shoot his shot at guys like Khamzat and Izzy. Khamzat has only been training out of MMA gyms and fighting for 4 or 5 years, Bo was training part time since 2020 and fully dedicated since 2021. Right now a guy like Khamzat is just too experienced, too well rounded and dangerous. Once Bo gets a streak of 3 or 4 fights in the UFC everyone's going to be talking about him, calling him out etc. As long as he makes it there before losing. Key for Bo is being active so he can accumulate that experience quicker, he's gonna be 27 in a few months.

I am super curious about Bo :)

Back