PBP DWCS 2022: Week 10, Sept. 27, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

How many contracts will be given on Week 10 of DWCS 2022? (Get the right answer and win 1M Vcash!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who do they have him fight first? Maybe Bariault.

539239.jpg

I see you
that's my man @Dillydilly breh. he just sometimes does his own thing so I wanted to make sure his GOATness was recognized.

Yeah he shouldnt of got a contract

He has put in the Brit. Oh dear

As the contract countdown continues... I love you my sherfam! we are at 3. This season has been amazing. And all of you made it better. Means a lot to me during....life itself.

Jenkins got lucky. I knew how he looked on the feet was going to be an issue for Dana.

lol that's an absurd semantic cop out.
Scams don't need to be fraud.
You're running away from the undeniable labor control at hand.

Its not semantics that is what a scam is. Scams are tricks. Like stealing someone’s social security number or stealing their money

Also while I’m at it

This is only a scam for guys who could have been direct signees. For the actual contender series level fights/fighters, it's not a scam.

This is meaningless distinction. There literally is NO DIFFERENCE between CS guys and direct signees. Like none at all. It’s in your head

No one in here was even saying he wasn't. I think you believe you're in a different chat group.

Not true at all, I’ve been saying Bo is one of the brightest prospects in MMA before his debut on TCS. Many people here actually agreed with Dana that he was too green after his last fight, even Aaron Pico comparisons were being dropped.

It was an insult that he was required to fight again for a contract.

This dude is a force to be reckoned with at MW

Signing everybody again, really needs to be a little more selective. Think I would have passed on Jenkins and Patterson.

Back