PBP DWCS 2023: Week 8, Tue. Sept. 26, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

How many contracts will be given on Week 8 of DWCS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agree with each of Dana's choices. Both losers more than deserve their spots. The last fight was quick, but I was saying to myself that Barlow just drips athleticism- he's one to watch for sure

Can't be arsed with DWCS much at the moment, I simply don't agree with signing losers - I don't give a fuck how close the fight was, or how exciting it was. You're told that you're on this show to win and impress and maybe you get signed. Imagine doing both of those things only to see the person you beat get the exact same contract as you? What's the fucking point anymore?

Soldatkin was the guy I was most interested in apart from Lok Dog and he looked dogshit. Piazzon looked pretty poor but he was clearly better than Soldatkin. Can crusher it seems, that guy.

2 winners and 2 losers both getting contracts on the same card, that's gotta be a first! :eek:
The girl that lost at certain times in the fight had good... actually incredible head movement and certain times she had actually none.. I couldn't understand what the F she was doing... She would have easily destroyed the other girl,, Even Paul mentioned it numerous times. i mean for a girl who just started training not that long ago.. it was better then 90% of the roster

As a recent example, these were all legal.

giphy.gif

The way i see it is even if the person has weight on the one hand, i would say almost always it will still come off the ground when the knee comes up.. the person throwing the knee is pulling on your head making the hand, weight bearing or not come up, which in almost all cases makes it look like the fighter didnt have any weight on it

because the palm of her hand wasn't on the ground.
i dont think the rule states palm. maybe i am wrong, but you can easily have your palm down with no weight ..the rule says weight bearing

Back