DWCS, Tuesday, Dana White Contender Series betting thread, MMA

Peruvians are on a run and Lewis got knocked out by Trevor Peek, I’m not sure about that one.
Malik was doing good before he gassed himself out, think he could get off to a hot start again and, if he paces himself better, find a finish on the mat.

Added a Matsumoto/Nguyen parlay. Tanner does seem decent albeit very untested and inactive, so I think Jean should eventually take over as the fight goes on.

Cunningham doesn't look too impressive at all, and even though Nguyen hasn't fought in a while and has a loss to Aalon Cruz, I think he should be able to control the fight for as long as it lasts.

Eduardo Neves (7-1) Vs Jhonata Diniz (5-0)

In this all-Brazilian heavyweight matchup, the action should be very entertaining for as long as it lasts.

Eduardo Neves has never seen the judges scorecard and in his one loss he was submitted in the first round by Mick Parkin via RNC.

Jhonata Diniz is a skilled kickboxer and since competing in MMA has 5 wins all by first round KO.

At just 23 years old, Eduardo Neves is the younger competitor by 9 years. I would not be surprised to see significant improvements from him since his last bout.

I believe that Neves will have the speed advantage and should either secure a knockout or earn a decision victory.

Pick: Eduardo Neves ML (+124)

Yeah I'm on Llontop. Betting against Peruvians on DWCS is a bad time.

I did a lot of tape on Lewis before the Peek fight and I just remember him being pretty decent & well-rounded, but not really great at anything. He's a smart fighter who does things right, but gets held back by physical shortcomings. IMO carries less power than his finish record implies too. He's someone who should have been the better fighter than Trevor Peek, and he showed that in moments there, but I have no reason to believe he won't shit the bed again against a decent fighter.

Not a confident play by any means, but I’m playing Lewis Dec +700. Odds just seem way off on that

Just did one blind PP team based on odds discrepency. Small play.

Masumoto under 70.5 fantasy points
Diniz vs Neves under 4.75 minutes fight time
Llontop vs Lewis under 10 minutes fight time

ANy thoughts on Polastri ITD?

I just added her onto one Prizepicks team over 90.5 fantasy points. If she's actually good enough to be a -600 favorite, she should either finish or dominate enough to score a lot of points over 15 minutes. In theory anyway LOL.

Rd 1 was clear Matsumoto and announcers talking like rd 2 wasn't close but Tanner landed some big shots too, got a TD...man IDK if that was a clear round for Matsu.

Could be 1-1 Bisping dick riding giving juicy odds on Tanner.

Close fight. Matsumoto cleaner but Tanner fought like a dog.
I do have Matsumoto 29-28.

Tanner took the second. It was 1-1 and Tanner was sitting at +800. Damn it would have been nice if he pulled it off.

Polastri rd 1. Took over as the round went on, and her shots are harder. But damn this other chick has a chin, never got rocked even with getting tagged with big shots.

Nguyen to finish a parlay now, he should win unless he comes looking flat and rusty.

Close fight. Matsumoto cleaner but Tanner fought like a dog.
I do have Matsumoto 29-28.
Wasn't close fight at all. Tanner got his ass beat most of the fight. Tanner had few moments in there but overall this wasn't close at all. I scored it 30-27 Matsumoto.

Good God that Cunningham's kid's backstory. :eek:

That shit is depressing to hear.

These fights tonight are fire. Nonstop action, high skill level.

Back