DWCS, Tuesday, Dana White Contender Series betting thread, MMA

And the 5 leg is still alive. Somehow.

3-0 silva. What a war damn. Silva was just a little more powerful and hurt pacheco visibly

Life altering damage for a chance to earn a 12/12 contract to fight at the apex lol.

God bless the poor life choices people make for our entertainment

Not sure why, but the wording of this has me laughing really hard. My wife and daughter just looked at me like "What's wrong with you"?

Added a play of under 3.5 minutes for this next fight+over 10 minutes for the final one.

Also looking for Soldatkin under 19.5 sig strikes to keep the 5 leg alive on UD, and under 118.5 fantasy score on PP.

Life altering damage for a chance to earn a 12/12 contract to fight at the apex lol.

God bless the poor life choices people make for our entertainment
I couldn't even enjoy the fight fully knowing that. I'm getting old I guess.

Welp, so much for under 3.5 minutes. Didn't expect Brazilian D 1 wrestler guy to show up LOL.

Looks like we are en route to a Piazzon decision possibly (+1200 / +1400 pre fight)

I hope it gets stopped, I need Soldatkin under 19.5 sig strikes to keep my 5 leg alive and he's at 14 LOL.

How is this dude not DQ'd or at the very least having a point taken away? Grabbing cage repeatedly, knee to downed opponent etc.

There is a popular saying in Brazil about the name Mario and it goes like this:

Mario aquele que te comeu atrás do armário

It is a play on words and translates to Mario the one who fucked you behind the closet

There is a lot of unknowns about Piazzon. I have a feeling he gets it done tonight and I'm taking a small stab. We all know anything can happen in the heavyweight division.

View attachment 1003784

Right after I posted this I said fuck it and made it a full play.

LETS GO!!!

upload_2023-9-26_21-55-59.png

Forest over 42.5 sig strikes cashes the 5 leg and the 3 leg on UD.

Back