DWCS Week 9 09/20/2022

Despite the finish, Filho should not get a contract due to butt scooting.

Also, Aliev is needed to give Tajikistan some distinction (especially to ensure people differentiate it from other nations/republics in the region) :
Tajikistan+flag+waving+animating+graphics.gif

Despite the finish, Filho should not get a contract due to butt scooting.

Also, Aliev is needed to give Tajikistan some distinction (especially to ensure people differentiate it from other nations/republics in the region) :
Tajikistan+flag+waving+animating+graphics.gif
oh, he's Tajik?! Fuck yeah. I did a presentation on Tajikistan in my Central Asian Poly-Sci class in college. Or maybe I was in the central asian group and it was all former soviet bloc countries. I don't remember. I digress

oh, he's Tajik?! Fuck yeah. I did a presentation on Tajikistan in my Central Asian Poly-Sci class in college. Or maybe I was in the central asian group and it was all former soviet bloc countries. I don't remember. I digress
{<huh}

I think you can take a point on that one. That looked like he meant to.

Wick's game plan = Eye poking
Aliev's reponse = Elbows to the eye

Nice finish.
Aliev to the UFC.
And nice PROFIT for me: that alone makes September a good month (as it was not bad already) @helax

And profit for everyone who saw what was coming
$$

Tajikistan! @Dude Incredible
And yes, I profited from the Under.
And annoying as Gianni is, what he said about the O/U is 100% in alignment with what I already had concluded.

My bet is this is over in 1st round

^

Nice finish.
Aliev to the UFC.
And nice PROFIT for me: that alone makes September a good month (as it was not bad already) @helax

$$

And annoying as Gianni is, what he said about the O/U is 100% in alignment with what I already had concluded.

^
Good job bro. Honestly I dropped the ball tonight. Got way too drunk at the bar and I’m running these fights on my phone

Nice finish.
Aliev to the UFC.

$$

^
Gianni could pull off the impossible tonight - being right.

Back