DWTNCS 7: Rodrigues V Williams

Enjoyed lombardo's video package much more than his opponent. Aside from the parlay I'm rooting for lombardo regardless.

im so torn on this fight...Lombardo will enter that guard willingly..
I’m going Lombardo dec and kuppe itd.
Hope I don’t get burned

don’t think Lombardo can knock him out cold and when he has to follow him to the ground kuppe will tie him up. Kuppe could also catch him in a bad position on the ground. I don’t think he can out grapple and control him like daukaus did

I’m going Lombardo dec and kuppe itd.
Hope I don’t get burned
Thats pretty clear cut.. althougth I think Kuppe can be Koed. I cant only pick method so I passed

why does lombardo want it stood up if he's just going to wrestle again right after lmfao

Saved by the bell. That guillotine was tight

hmm i livebet kuppe at a really bad timing, he's not doing shit now glued to the cage

Lol I like kuppe

got bamboozled by lombardo's round 1 iq and the near guillitine at end of round. if anything shoulda bet him at +110 start of round 2

this is the most boring contender series ep of all so far this season. it's been so bad that november's episodes might be in danger

Lombardo is wise to keep kuppe stacked against the cage. He needs space to use those long limbs and utilize that 10th planet bjj

Back