EASY WORK

Well glad we agree it was better than May Pac.

No, my Dad does not drink. Even Tyron had it 86-85. I thought Floyd took the 5th, but 4 and 5 were close. Conor landed more than Pac in just 10 rounds (and he was dead past 7).

Don't understand how people think this is anyway bad for Conor. I thought he would be out of there in 3, wouldn't land anything, and never thought he would look so good in the early going, no slipping punches and countering like that.
Well, I think it was bad for Conor because cardio has been an issue now for a while. He bragged about spending upwards of $!00k for his rematch with Nate so he could address his cardio issues. Although he "won" that fight, he still gassed bad half way through.

Here we are a year later, in the biggest fight of his career, and cardio is still an issue. I'm beginning to think, post USADA, he's a natural WW.

Let those excuses flow

Remember this was a man who claimed to be boxing all his life and and said per his coach mma hand fighting was thier specialty
An excuse or a fact you moron. Boxing is not real fighting and the fact of the matter is a boxer would stand zero chance in an octagon, if anything it shows how weak boxing is when an MMA fighter with zero professional boxing experience can go ten rounds with Boxing's supposed best, that's not an excuse that's what actually happened.

Conor is a warrior, but that's all. This wasn't competitive at all.

All this crazy talk about how he would kill everyone in boxing. There were people in here saying he would beat Saul.

Canelo would straight up bodybag him.

I don't even hate Conor, he tried his best and gave his all, but this was gonna happen no matter what.

Grown men really come to mock a guy having his first pro fight, that won at least 3 rounds against the GOAT P4P boxer and walked away with 100m+???

Seriously, must be school holidays!
Yeah, all they care about is w and l's, not a good fight, not the story, not its contribution to martial arts, etc.

I knew Conor would gas post 6 and was interested to see if Floyd could show us anything as to get in on a full tank Conor, and he had absolutely nothing - that was the crazy part and the larger story to me. His reflexes, speed, precision and composure was amazing. Win l or draw, Conor gives you your money's worth, even against the most boring fighter of all time.

"I turned Floyd into a Mexican " LMAO

Yep Ok, I haven't watched any Floyd fights but have Gene Tunney as my AV.

Did you earnestly think Floyd would give up three rounds and get punched more than Nelo, Pac and Berto punched him? He fought a new style because Conor made him fight a new style....largely owing to his gassing, but we all new that would happen. The story of this fight was always going to be the first half, not the last.

Just admit Cheese, Floyd's best fight of his career happened against Conor tonight. Heck, the odds in Vegas were 26-1 that Conor would even win a round at first. Both fighters did great, not sure why that is so hard to admit - one can chew gum and walk at the same time, you know.

You think thay was Floyd's BEST fight? SMH. I guess his fight with Corrales and Casstillo never happened.

A BOXING Match is 12 rds today and Floyd new excatly how much time and how many rds he had to break this dude down and did excatly that.

Compubox number are garbage and only someonle who doesnt know how to score a fight would qoute them.Please dont use that argument. It is meanless in every way.

Grown men really come to mock a guy having his first pro fight, that won at least 3 rounds against the GOAT P4P boxer and walked away with 100m+???

Seriously, must be school holidays!
I (speaking only for me) came to mock conor goo gobblers. Not conor....

An excuse or a fact you moron. Boxing is not real fighting and the fact of the matter is a boxer would stand zero chance in an octagon, if anything it shows how weak boxing is when an MMA fighter with zero professional boxing experience can go ten rounds with Boxing's supposed best, that's not an excuse that's what actually happened.

Ray Mercer beat the GOAT UFC Heavyweigtht of Alltime Time Tim Silva in a UFC fight.

But that dont count , right.

Floyd rope a doped Conor with ease.

Floyd carried him throughout the the last 9 rounds possibly the whole 12.

Was surprised that Conor fell for such a rookie boxing tactic.

Conor was gasping for air like a fish out of water while Floyd looked like he just went for a jog.

He was breathing so hard, by round 12 he would surely have blown Floyd over.
He had Floyd hurt bad. the ref knew his record was about to get tarnished, so he stepped in and stopped it from happening. for all we know, TMT could've threatened Robert Byrd to do whatever it took to make sure Floyd did not lose. there probably would've been lawsuits, who knows.

McGregor won the first 2 rounds because Mayweather was backing up, not throwing punches and feeling him out.

After Mayweather realized that "this guy sucks, he can't hurt me and I can hit him whenever I want", it was a complete boxing lesson. Mayweather has had harder sparring sessions every day of the week.

Conor hit Floyd more than Manny did

Floyd didn't walk like a zombie straight into pac.. he did that on purpose for connor to burn himself out lol.

He had Floyd hurt bad. the ref knew his record was about to get tarnished, so he stepped in and stopped it from happening. for all we know, TMT could've threatened Robert Byrd to do whatever it took to make sure Floyd did not lose. there probably would've been lawsuits, who knows.

Not sure if serious? lmao

Floyd didn't walk like a zombie straight into pac.. he did that on purpose for connor to burn himself out lol.
if you want to make excuses then conside how floyd would done against Conor in an MMA match.. Be a hater if it makes you feel better but I'm proud of Conor

if you want to make excuses then conside how floyd would done against Conor in an MMA match.. Be a hater if it makes you feel better but I'm proud of Conor

? Floyd would of been easy work for conner.

Floyd was never hurt in that fight or even tired while beating connor down. Floyd was smiling at the cameras the who fight lol.
Conor hurt Floyd with a body shot, was pouring it on and the ref knew he was about to lose, LMAO. I know what I saw.

Back