EFC 98, MMA, Thursday, October 6, South Africa

Lot of line movement after your post lol

upload_2022-10-5_19-34-15.png

Then this:
s43ywEM.png

I wonder if du Plessis is getting bet just because his brother fought in the UFC.

Added $20.00 to win $32.00

Does anyone know when this event starts? might as well use the membership money to watch it live

in fact after taping some EFC, i realized that Du Plessis might be the most common name in SA lol.
yah it's super common in SA, would be like johnson in america or something. incidentally dricus does have a brother that fights in efc i think his name is niel. but yah jaco unrelated.

Sounds like we had the right side but got the wrong result.
Par for the course for regional events. If guys have less than 5 fights they're very prone to blowing themselves up, it's how a guy like Wourns picked up 2 upsets in LFA.

Par for the course for regional events. If guys have less than 5 fights they're very prone to blowing themselves up, it's how a guy like Wourns picked up 2 upsets in LFA.

Yeah, I'm not too bothered. If we get the right side more often than not then we'll be up overall.

EFC 98

Juliet Ukah +175 was the only underdog to win and only betway had odds for it, survives the 1st round armbar scare to get the unanimous nod from all 3 judges

The favorites won the other 10 fights

EFC 98

Juliet Ukah +175 was the only underdog to win and only betway had odds for it, survives the 1st round armbar scare to get the unanimous nod from all 3 judges

The favorites won the other 10 fights
Cheers. Was curious on the information

Back