El Cucuy fights this week.

I feel like I’ve been watching do Bronx fight forever

Gonna be a crazy fight. Olivera is going to be attacking from all angles and so will Tony.

good fight for these guys tbh !!

cant hate either one for taking a L in this ... gonna be a great fight !!

******disclaimer*******
Praise the fighters !!! no more hating even the guys taking L's deserve some respect

Tony is crazy but the lw division wouldn't be the same with out him all these years !!!

same for Charles

It must be a stressful time for Tony fans. If he wins he's possibly up for a TS next fight. If he loses forget about it ever again.

damn wtf happened with the chandler fight? tough come back fight for ferg, real tough.

do you all think there will be big power differences?
tony is almost WW, and charles is almost FW..

Super pumped for Tony, not been super excited for a card in a hot while, probably the last Khabib one.

El Cucuy bless

I wouldnt even buy this card if not for Tony being on it. Hes the man and this should be a great fight.

I still think Tony's the best LW. But he needs to stop marking out for his own gimmick, do unnecessary weight cuts and have a proper corner. No striking coach on your side vs Gaethje, for example... baby, what is you doin...

do bronx will starch this wife&kid abuser

Ferguson comes and beats the brakes off of Oliveira and takes the vacant belt against Conor/Poirier winner.

Then Khabib comes out of retirement to face El Cucuy and we finally get to see this fight.
I thought about that too if Tony beats Oliveria in impressive fashion then we might see Khabib/Tony for the 6th time

I still think those two weight cuts and the short notice replacement were detrimental. Hopefully we see Tony shine thru
That was the actual reason that he lost to Justin because of his 2 stupid weight cuts

Back