Elon being Elon sending giant number 2 statue to Jeff Bezos after becoming richest

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
Elon net worth surpassed Bezos. In doing so he's only the 3rd man to top 200 billion. On his way to a trillion?

"
On Monday, the Tesla and SpaceX CEO became the third person in the world to ever be worth $200 billion, according to Forbes.

In response, Musk said he is sending Bezos a reminder of where they stand on Forbes' billionaires list.

"I'm sending a giant statue of the digit '2' to Jeffrey B., along with a silver medal," Musk told Forbes in an email.

Bezos had been the first person to reach the $200 billion milestone when he did so last August. Bernard Arnault, the CEO of French luxury conglomerate LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, briefly hit that mark more recently.

Musk and the former Amazon CEO have leap-frogged each other for the title of world's richest person multiple times.

Musk's shot at Bezos is just the latest in the ongoing rivalry between them. Earlier this year, Bezos' rocket company, Blue Origin, protested NASA's decision to award a $2.9 billion contract to SpaceX to land humans on the moon. On Twitter, Musk retorted, "Can't get it up (to orbit) lol."

Last month, Amazon subsidiary Kuiper filed a protest letter with the FCC over SpaceX's plans to expand its Starlink satellite network. In response, Musk tweeted that Bezos had "retired to pursue a full-time job filing lawsuits against SpaceX.""

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/elon-musk-says-hes-sending-215710183.html

Last edited:
Buffett would be right there if he hadn't donated so much money.

Buffett's net worth is $101 billion. But he only has 238,624 shares of Berkshire left, down from the 474,998 he had in 2006.

If he still had the 474,998 shares he owned back in 2006, he'd have $197.8 billion today.

Plus he runs a company that actually makes money. A lot of money. Tesla just lost boatloads until very recently.

A fatagram would have been just as witty and more economical

If you respect these guys you're an idiot.

I respect Musk. He’s obviously an odd ball but overall he’s contributing more to science/the world than Bozo

I respect Musk. He’s obviously an odd ball but overall he’s contributing more to science/the world than Bozo
Dude is nothing but an attention whore and the heir to a diamond mine, throwing money around to take credit for other people's work just so people think he's a real life Tony Stark. Fuck'em.

When bezos becomes number 1 again he will dump liquid gold in to working class areas.

the dick shaped rockets and now this funny spectacles from these guys.

Man fuck these mega billionaires forreal. At what point does ambition become greed?
I believe that if the system allows for immense amounts of money to be earned, legally, by certain people, then it's quite beta to bitch about the people who simply have the money instead of the system that gave them the potential to make their money. They made their money, it's theirs, they have all the right to do whatver they want with it.

However, one person owning more than 100 billion dollars and not thinking "maybe I have enough, maybe it's time to invest some of that in helping nature at the very least" seems extremely greedy to even me. It's like free speech: yes, you CAN say some things because it's your right but that doesn't make you any less of a douche. It's their money, they can do whatever they want but having a net worth that surpasses small countries' and still wanting more is incredibly greedy and shitty.

Back