Elon Musk Agrees to $44b Deal for Twitter

Attacking his detractors isn't necessarily the same thing as defending him. In that case, I didn't need to be a Twitter user to see that Awilder is guilty of the precise thing he was ridiculing Musk for.

I like seeing the goofballs like him flail about Musk in any way possible because they hate that he made Twitter more inclusive. They can't do anything about it and spent years defending the Dorsey led version as a "private company, they can do what they want." Thread needs to be renamed "MDS Megathread."

I like seeing the goofballs like him flail about Musk in any way possible because they hate that he made Twitter more inclusive. They can't do anything about it and spent years defending the Dorsey led version as a "private company, they can do what they want." Thread needs to be renamed "MDS Megathread."
LOL you really need to up that cope, mope.

They're trying to make this place into the new left lounge ever since their clique disintegrated over the past couple of years.

But you're right, this is basically a cope thread for them. I like rubbing shit pies in Wilders face every now and again just to remind him how much time he's wasted in here.

images

I was wondering why my coffee was so sweet this morning. Turns out it was weirdo right wing dork tears.

They're trying to make this place into the new left lounge ever since their clique disintegrated over the past couple of years.

But you're right, this is basically a cope thread for them. I like rubbing shit pies in Wilders face every now and again just to remind him how much time he's wasted in here.
They have to fill the void left from the ridiculous Mueller/Pee tape conspiracy mega threads.

Why don't you just stop using Twitter then if it's such a bad experience, Einstein?

This insistence on using such a faulty app, filled with misinformation and bots takes away your credibility on the issue.

Someone said something stupid because they have no first hand experience with the subject, I corrected them, and now you're triggered.

Shit's weird, brah.

Someone said something stupid because they have no first hand experience with the subject, I corrected them, and now you're triggered.

Shit's weird, brah.
What's weird is how you dodged a simple question with "you're triggered".

Let's try to do this once more, why do you use an app that is bogged down with misinformation, a lack of "freeze peach" and tons of bots.

If the situation is so dire, why not just delete your account?

What's weird is how you dodged a simple question with "you're triggered".

Let's try to do this once more, why do you use an app that is bogged down with misinformation, a lack of "freeze peach" and tons of bots.

If the situation is so dire, why not just delete your account?

What the fuck are you actually talking about?

I've been using Twitter for the better part of 15 years. In my post I said in no uncertain terms that issues with the service have always existed, only now that Muski-boi fired all of the moderation staff, surprise surprise, they're worse.

Why would I delete my Twitter account? How does that follow from anything I've said?

B-b-but my e-cred or some shit...?

Do you have anything substantive to add to the conversation or are you just going to bitch and moan about people pointing out legitimate issues with a legacy social media platform?

I've been using Twitter for the better part of 15 years. In my post I said in no uncertain terms that issues with the service have always existed, only now that Muski-boi fired all of the moderation staff, surprise surprise, they're worse.

Why would I delete my Twitter account? How does that follow from anything I've said?

Do you have anything substantive to add to the conversation or are you just going to bitch and moan about people pointing out legitimate issues with a legacy social media platform?
Just let them cry
200w.webp

LOL @ this melt down.

If you have as many issues as you do, why are you using it? Why not delete it........ Einstein?

What part of this are you having issues with?

A substantive post to you would be to bitch about twitter, tell everyone how shit the service is and proceed to post a Tweet reinforcing that point. To that end, no, I don't.

Keep on screeching.

Sure thing bud, although I'm not sure what I need to cope with. Diverse opinions being shared on Twitter doesn't scare me like it does to you entitled wimps.

I enjoy it when he tries to pretend he isn't seething in front of his parent's computer.

Sure thing bud, although I'm not sure what I need to cope with. Diverse opinions being shared on Twitter doesn't scare me like it does to you entitled wimps.

I enjoy it when he tries to pretend he isn't seething in front of his parent's computer.
What you know about me could be writ large on the arse of a flea with a grease pencil.

Cope some more, little fella.

LOL @ this melt down.

If you have as many issues as you do, why are you using it? Why not delete it........ Einstein?

What part of this are you having issues with?

A substantive post to you would be to bitch about twitter, tell everyone how shit the service is and proceed to post a Tweet reinforcing that point. To that end, no, I don't.

Keep on screeching.

The only folks crying in this thread are people like you who, for some messed up reason, see Elon Musk as an extension of yourself and you're determined to white knight him at all cost.

I correct a moron's moronic post with actual data and you rushed in here to call people Einstein.

Shit's weird, bro.

The only folks crying in this thread are people like you who, for some messed up reason, see Elon Musk as an extension of yourself and you're determined to white knight him at all cost.

I correct a moron's moronic post with actual data and you rushed in here to call people Einstein.

Shit's weird, bro.
I don't even use Twitter and hope it crashes and burns.

You, on the other hand, hate the service yet have been using it for 15 years.

What's weird is you can't answer why you use something you hate that is owned by a person you loathe.

Why are you dodging the question?

I don't even use Twitter and hope it crashes and burns.

You, on the other hand, hate the service yet have been using it for 15 years.

What's weird is you can't answer why you use something you hate that is owned by a person you loathe.

Why are you dodging the question?

Shitpost in another direction, brah. This is pathetic.

Shitpost in another direction, brah. This is pathetic.
Shidbo: Twitter sucks! Misinformation! Musk! Lack of Freeze peach!

Me: Why do you use it then?

Shidbo: I don't even know how that question makes sense! Go cry somewhere else!

Do you realize how fucking retarded you sound?

The reality is that it's a cathartic experience for you dweebs to circle stroke each other over the things you hate.

It just gets weird for you to articulate why exactly you prop up the very thing you hate, hence the dick tucking you are displaying here.

I'm starting to realize why you lurk more than you post though.

Shidbo: Twitter sucks! Misinformation! Musk! Lack of Freeze peach!

Me: Why do you use it then?

Shidbo: I don't even know how that question makes sense! Go cry somewhere else!

Do you realize how fucking retarded you sound?

The reality is that it's a cathartic experience for you dweebs to circle stroke each other over the things you hate.

It just gets weird for you to articulate why exactly you prop up the very thing you hate, hence the dick tucking you are displaying here.

I'm starting to realize why you lurk more than you post though.

You should try lurking a little more, Feynman.

<DisgustingHHH>

Back