Elon Musk Agrees to $44b Deal for Twitter

Do you really get trapped in a Tesla if it shorts out?

If you drive into a river are you guaranteed to drown?

Not sure how many of these stories are bullshit hyperbole but if true I'm not getting into one.

Mitch McConnell's sister-in-law got a firsthand demonstration of how Teslas handle water.

Mitch McConnell's sister-in-law got a firsthand demonstration of how Teslas handle water.

Thanks. I'd heard about that but don't know if this is something that will ALWAYS happen if you drive into a river.

You are aware that recalls in the auto industry for design flaws/potential hazards are rather common, right?
yes they happen all the time, but the fact he only sold 3800 of that shit truck is an utter failure. What is even funnier is Elon has the balls to ask for 56 billion in pay from his shareholders.

You are aware that recalls in the auto industry for design flaws/potential hazards are rather common, right?

It's extremely common for cheaply glued accelerator covers to break off and get stuck in the full power position on $100,000 cars?

What other car has an accelerator that isn't one piece?

Just imagine what these guys would be saying if Elon was a liberal.
You and the rest of your lot would be saying the same thing I just said. It's normal. Shit, I've seen recalls by damn near all major auto manufacturing companies in the past five or so years, in the hundreds of thousands. Faulty airbags, engine light fuck ups, potential fire hazards...it's just a thing the auto industry deals with.

It's extremely common for cheaply glued accelerator covers to break off and get stuck in the full power position on $100,000 cars?

There are far worse hazards that have been caught, and many more non-Tesla cars recalled because of them.

I'm sorry that Elon lives in your head rent free 24/7, and you believe that this is the biggest automotive fuck up in the history of mankind.

yes they happen all the time, but the fact he only sold 3800 of that shit truck is an utter failure.

They sold a lot more than that in pre-orders, but their production lines are so terrible that it's going to take years for them to be delivered.

It's supposedly up to a ten year wait for a new order if all of the current ones are produced.

However, I'm assuming that there's going to be a lot of cancellations if these defect stories keep coming out.

What is even funnier is Elon has the balls to ask for 56 billion in pay from his shareholders.

He asked for, and received, that bonus from his cronies on the board several years ago when the amount of his bonus was like six times greater than the profit the company had actually earned up to that point.

There are far worse hazards that have been caught, and many more non-Tesla cars recalled because of them.

I'm sorry that Elon lives in your head rent free 24/7, and you believe that this is the biggest automotive fuck up in the history of mankind.

He's living in yours bro. That's why you keep jumping into this thread to respond to every negative comment despite supposedly not caring what anybody has to say about Elon or his businesses.

Nope, it's not common... so uncommon that it hasn't even happened on a cybertruck yet... the just noticed the potential of it happened and issued a recall before any accident actually happened.

Horrible company, should be liquidated.

He's living in yours bro.
LOL! That's the weakest shit ever.

I'm not the one in here posting tweets about every little fucking thing I can find on the guy to paint him in negative light. I just break up your pathetic circle jerks every now and then.

"A few cars got recalled, guys! This is the end of Tesla and Musk!"

And onto the next "bombshell"...

Some people really believe they can manage whatever they can manage in life because they had an authoritarian in their lives.

Sad.
That dickwad spent a good portion of the Andrew Tate thread gargling his balls and apropos of nothing told Sherdog he had a 9 inch dick, I wouldn't take him seriously..

You and the rest of your lot would be saying the same thing I just said. It's normal. Shit, I've seen recalls by damn near all major auto manufacturing companies in the past five or so years, in the hundreds of thousands. Faulty airbags, engine light fuck ups, potential fire hazards...it's just a thing the auto industry deals with.

I'm not you, I don't give a flying fuck about his politics. You're in love with him because he threw away billions to piss all over Twitter, a platform you don't use or understand.

Teslas always seemed like decent cars to me but the truck is undeniably a dangerous catastrophe.

438215981_7431181450252870_7931347943207621076_n.jpg

Its very common in new production cars. Prius when they first came out had a throttle sticking issue. However this type of recall is uncommon for 100K+ cars. Keep in mind only the two higher end versions of the Cybertruck are being delivered currently.

Back