Elections Elon Musk supports Yang in tweet

Eusung

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
By randomly interjecting in a twitter exchange between Dan Carlin and Yang.

And on UBI:

Last edited:
You have to provide something other than the rhetoric, though........

The good guys. Love it. Yang, Musk, Bernie, Tulsu, Soros = the good guys fighting for what's right

The good guys. Love it. Yang, Musk, Bernie, Tulsu, Soros = the good guys fighting for what's right

Throwing in Soros makes that list toxic, and you know that and that’s why you did it.

Trying to act like Soros is decent. Ha!

Throwing in Soros makes that list toxic, and you know that and that’s why you did it.

uh hes one of the top philantropsits in the world who has single handedly donated more to chairty than any other person in human history? He is an amazing fucking human being and I don't know how you could possibly contest that

uh hes one of the top philantropsits in the world who has single handedly donated more to chairty than any other person in human history? He is an amazing fucking human being and I don't know how you could possibly contest that

:rolleyes:

I forgot who I was dealing with.

Carry on ;)

Then shows empathy at an anti gun violence rally. Puts Trump on blast. Good day for humanity.

Last edited:
Man, I like Yang, I do.

But the breaking down in tears like Bambi's mom died, over guns.......

<SelenaWow>

Yang needs public speaking classes, for real. Also it's not smart to assume the public you're addressing is intelligent and knows what you're talking about (they're not and they don't). A good speaker tailors his message in a way that's digestible to the public, and he hasn't done that in the debates. There's no way he could win because of these flaws.

Proof that wisdom and intelligence do not go hand in hand.

that's the sound of a man working on the yang gang

He knows. We know...it's so fucking old at this point.

I don't mind Yang. UBI feels like it's a form of control to be honest. People with basic income are more likely to become complacent and dependent on it. I have skeptical hippo eyes when it comes to that topic.

UBI feels like it's a form of control to be honest. People with basic income are more likely to become complacent and dependent on it.

I'm sure you're fighting hard to make trust funds and investor dividend payments illegal. Because the strength of the American character depends on it.

Yang needs public speaking classes, for real. Also it's not smart to assume the public you're addressing is intelligent and knows what you're talking about (they're not and they don't). A good speaker tailors his message in a way that's digestible to the public, and he hasn't done that in the debates. There's no way he could win because of these flaws.
d6f.jpg

Dude is a better speaker than almost everyone up there, who are almost all stiff politicians, spewing out their recycled and rehearsed robotic lines, stumbling over their words in an effort to slam the other half of the racist whites in country because they voted for the current POTUS. OR, look at front runner senile uncle Joe, who said 'poor kids are just as smart and talented as as white kids' and JFK and Jefferson are his favorite non presidential figures. Yang sounds like he is the only one that knows what he's talking about and has a very simplistic message: robots coming>need ubi>will increase economy>robots will pay for this shit.

And in case you forgot, look at our very stable genius POTUS now who talks like Colby Covington.

Back