Elections Elon Musk supports Yang in tweet

I don't mind Yang. UBI feels like it's a form of control to be honest. People with basic income are more likely to become complacent and dependent on it. I have skeptical hippo eyes when it comes to that topic.
A: We don't have a choice - half the country is going to lose their jobs in the near future and will have no new jobs to pick up. Some of the people can be retrained for new services, but the reality is, a shit load of blue collared folk are going to be out of work with nothing to do.
B: 1,000 is not that much at all, just a tiny drop for 'the basics' (food, clothing, etc)
C: Alaska already does UBI and it has been proposed many times thru out US history, going all the way back to it's foundation and Thomas Payne
D: We think of it as income starting at 0 now, where with UBI, it will be starting at 1000.
E: It will really help the economy and create an economic boom in places that have been destroyed or are dying
F: It will allow Mom's to stay home with the kids so the family unit becomes stronger and they don't feel the need to put on pants suits and try to be men. A huge reason this country is dying is because the family has eroded.
G: people that are on welfare already will not get more, they can either take just the thousand or stay on their current programs. A fire may actually be lit under their asses, as things may get slightly more expensive as everyone will have more money, so the quality of life all these professional baby mamas have will diminish.

A: We don't have a choice - half the country is going to lose their jobs in the near future and will have no new jobs to pick up. Some of the people can be retrained for new services, but the reality is, a shit load of blue collared folk are going to be out of work with nothing to do.
B: 1,000 is not that much at all, just a tiny drop for 'the basics' (food, clothing, etc)
C: Alaska already does UBI and it has been proposed many times thru out US history, going all the way back to it's foundation and Thomas Payne
D: We think of it as income starting at 0 now, where with UBI, it will be starting at 1000.
E: It will really help the economy and create an economic boom in places that have been destroyed or are dying
F: It will allow Mom's to stay home with the kids so the family unit becomes stronger and they don't feel the need to put on pants suits and try to be men. A huge reason this country is dying is because the family has eroded.
G: people that are on welfare already will not get more, they can either take just the thousand or stay on their current programs. A fire may actually be lit under their asses, as things may get slightly more expensive as everyone will have more money, so the quality of life all these professional baby mamas have will diminish.

I get the premise behind the idea as to why we need UBI. I just don't think it's going to be a good thing. I think it will breed laziness and complacency. And further dependence on a government. I don't think it's going to be beneficial to society.

I get the premise behind the idea as to why we need UBI. I just don't think it's going to be a good thing. I think it will breed laziness and complacency. And further dependence on a government. I don't think it's going to be beneficial to society.

It will for sure do those things. I think the argument will have to be that despite such obvious downsides, is there such a pending disaster that it is warranted nonetheless.

We certainly haven't seen justification for it yet and we're still seeing import of immigrant workers to keep up with demand, so it comes down to speculating about the future.

And of course the less savoury of people at the top would like the idea for control purposes, but there are always going to be people like that and they will still need to come up with justification.

It will for sure do those things. I think the argument will have to be that despite such obvious downsides, is there such a pending disaster that it is warranted nonetheless.

We certainly haven't seen justification for it yet and we're still seeing import of immigrant workers to keep up with demand, so it comes down to speculating about the future.

And of course the less savoury of people at the top would like the idea for control purposes, but there are always going to be people like that and they will still need to come up with justification.

We are importing migrants because it drives down labor costs. Otherwise there would be more of a government incentive to have locals breed more using the money they are spending on bringing in cheap labor.

I am leaning towards just expanding welfare slowly and keeping the negative stigma on being on welfare to help try and keep the incentive for kids to stay in school and choose career paths that are not financial dead ends. Or dropping out and playing CoD all damn day.

Last edited:
Yang wants to do away with Social Security and potentially medicaid with his 1,000 per person per month proposal. His proposal is being sold as a way to support people who lose their jobs to robotics and technology but the reality it's a trojan horse to kill social programs or vastly cut them such as social security. Specifically SS because he has stated in the past that SS going to go broke that is a dog call for using SS to pay off other things and cut down the debt. If you look at his numbers it will cost less as people get older to limit them to 1,000 VS giving them Social Security and that should scare the heck out of people. Not a fan of Elon for many things including this one I like his cars but he is really out for himself.

EDIT: On a side note he is supported by former President Obama and that's not a good thing from the rumors I am hearing. Other is it looks like Tulsi maybe throwing in the towel apparently she has enough donors but not enough from each state required by the DNC for the next debate. Rumor has it that Biden met with her in private twice and she has had talks with Bernie Sanders.

Then shows empathy at an anti gun violence rally. Puts Trump on blast. Good day for humanity.

Yikes, didn't realize Yang is an emotional wreck. I didn't mind the guy before, but obviously nobody wants a president who's full on weeping on stage one minute, and then an angry rage of emotions hurling personal insults and challenging people to a push up contest the next. A guy with the emotional consistency of a pregnant woman or steroid abuser shouldn't be in charge of anything.

One of these things is not like the other. Which one of these things does not belong? (hint, they worked with the Nazis and are a Rothschild puppet)
George Soros was like 13, and membership in the Hitler youth was compulsory.

It's dirty to try and suggest he was a nazi

Yikes, didn't realize Yang is an emotional wreck. I didn't mind the guy before, but obviously nobody wants a president who's full on weeping on stage one minute, and then an angry rage of emotions hurling personal insults and challenging people to a push up contest the next. A guy with the emotional consistency of a pregnant woman or steroid abuser shouldn't be in charge of anything.
I like the idea of a leader who has empathy. As far as the push up challenge goes; Trump is a bully and needs to be put in his place. Yang has been accused of being "too nice." It's time to shed that image.

George Soros was like 13, and membership in the Hitler youth was compulsory.

It's dirty to try and suggest he was a nazi
Too bad that line of nuance could not be spread to all of Germany and WWII. It feels better tho to think Inglorious Bastards and Schindler's List are documentaries and not propaganda racist fables.

It's also too bad I can't really talk about this topic without getting censored or banned. The truth is out there. Soros is a puppet for a much darker and sinister hand.

It's also too bad I can't really talk about this topic without getting censored or banned. The truth is out there. Soros is a puppet for a much darker and sinister hand.
If you had the slightest inkling of facts to support your argument you could post it. But you don't, just more "jews run everything" conspiracy stuff

If you had the slightest inkling of facts to support your argument you could post it. But you don't, just more "jews run everything" conspiracy stuff
"You're just a dumb dumbie dumb, you idiot. You are a poop face. You smell like stinky poop. You are really dumb. You are a real dumb-dumb." - ToxicShocker

You got me, man. I tap out.

Last edited:
I like the idea of a leader who has empathy. As far as the push up challenge goes; Trump is a bully and needs to be put in his place. Yang has been accused of being "too nice." It's time to shed that image.
Not sure how doing more pushups than a 73 year old man would give anybody bragging rights. Sobbing uncontrollably isn't empathy, it just makes the guy a basket case who is more likely to make emotional decisions than pragmatic ones.

I agree, that video has done nothing but benefit him by painting him as a compassionate father. Of course, the WR shit stirrers interpret that as a sign of weakness and call him a cuck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back