Opinion Elon Musk's Ex Wife Grimes responds to being called a Nazi for being proud of white culture.

What is even white culture?
Our american bros bought a lot of black people from africa who in time forgot their original culture and just became "black". our european seed ameribros were also ethnically informally separated in a bunch of local cultures (irish, italian, dutch, german, etc) but became a monoblock when looked through the lense of who controls political, monetary power in america, so they became "white".

now black and white are used there as means of political reward-punishment mechanisms. you'd have to be pretty retarded to refer to yourself as a skin color, which basically eliminates all form of culture, lineage, etc.
the exception is if, through historical circumstance, you are unable to refer to that lineage or culture, like it is the case for a lot of the blacks in america.

Yea like i sense this is an american thing again

I got no clue wtf white culture is, if i ask my kenyan co worker about black culture he will say what the fuck as well

Exactly! I lived in the same apartment complex as a somalian family and a Gambian family their cultures couldn't be more different.

you're still using metric in every sector that matters - science, military, aerospace, miniaturization, automation, pharmacy.

i know you KNOW there's no ounces in the pharma industry.
I will give you that american units suck haha. I will say that you guys laid some foundation but we perfected it. Geaux kick rocks eurotrash ;)

Yea like i sense this is an american thing again

I got no clue wtf white culture is, if i ask my kenyan co worker about black culture he will say what the fuck as well
American thinking at its finest haha.

b2448db2edff2c4f8dcf4a3853caff8a.png

Fuck yes to white culture! Love it.

She's ignorant as fuck, but I don't think that makes her a Nazi.

Kanye is bipolar as fuck, but I don't think that makes him a Nazi.

There's no such thing as "white culture".

There's Gaelic culture, Germanic culture, Italian American culture, etc.

"Whiteness" has only been a thing that exists inside of states and nations that had racial laws that defined "white". Mostly the United States and pre apartheid South Africa.

In the rest of the of the world you're not white, you're Dutch. Or whatever.

If there is no white culture then there is no black culture or any culture specific to race.

I can go with that. In fact that is really the way it is.

If you want talk culture you talk about a place or region. And it can get down to an area within a region.

Labeling a type of culture solely by race is pretty dumb. Even if she tried to put an angle of appreciating differences, it still comes off ignorant to use those terms.

what the hell is white culture anyway? She sounds like she reads a lot to sound like she reads a lot.

That's Germanic culture bro.

Our ancestors fought and died in Teutoberg forest for this.

And on this New Years day I raise a glass to them.

Well, I'm part German-American. So it's just white to me.

What is even white culture? Im Swedish and i don't want to be confused even with the culture of our Norwegian scum neighbors.
It's another great American concept. The white concept comes as the US is such a mixture of cultures. An Italian in the south is just another mixed ethnicity and not pure just the last name. So white is the only way to put it if you don't have a definitive culture to grab imo

Well, I'm part German-American. So it's just white to me.
It's because we are mostly mixed here. East coast was where I met peeps that were pure Italian, pure Irish etc. Largely we have no ethnic culture

Back