embedding of instagram posts doesn't work.

Raksas

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So if I try to embed instagram content this shows up:

Am I doing something wrong or does this need to be fixed on your part?

It's correct but it looks like the insta has been deleted that's all.

It's correct but it looks like the insta has been deleted that's all.

It hasn't been deleted though. It's Tony Fergusons newest instagram post where he is adressing the Holloway - Dustin situation

It hasn't been deleted though. It's Tony Fergusons newest instagram post where he is adressing the Holloway - Dustin situation
hmm, I'll look into that.

Cool. Someone else had the same problem a few days ago so it's not just me
I just tested it on two different Ferguson posts and encountered the same error, so it's not just you.

Set up fine in the CP

Lemme check something else

Did this ever get resolved? I can't see any embedded Instagram post. Tried signing in and out, clearing cache/cookies. Am currently viewing on mobile chrome for android.

Did this ever get resolved? I can't see any embedded Instagram post. Tried signing in and out, clearing cache/cookies. Am currently viewing on mobile chrome for android.
I see the instagram post on the OP. I'll post a random Tony instagram post to see if it's working.

I see the instagram post on the OP. I'll post a random Tony instagram post to see if it's working.

It all looks good today. Idk what the deal was I could not see a single embed. Everything I've tried posting and all posts I couldnt see I can see now. Thank you for the update.

Back