Endocrine disruptors turning our frogs gay

Robocok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This explains a lot. What do you guys think?

Cliffs...

Lots of stuff in our modern environment is messing up our hormones. Testosterone levels are plummeting over the last few decades.

To avoid this..

Drink filtered water (specifically charcoal filtered)
Avoid food and drinks (no bottled water) from plastics, specifically bpa
Avoid emf radiation (wifi, power lines, cell phones, especially 5g which is linked to cancer)
Eat organic

I'll update more later

Last edited:
I made the switch to glass storage containers/tuppeware and stainless steel water bottles for this reason. Admittedly I still eat sardines from a can since they're such a convenient source of omega 3's. I should probably cook more salmon instead.

Our balls are under attack...

says a man named "Tracy"

I made the switch to glass storage containers/tuppeware and stainless steel water bottles for this reason. Admittedly I still eat sardines from a can since they're such a convenient source of omega 3's. I should probably cook more salmon instead.
I should add cliffs but I'm lazy. He forgot to mention emf radiation also. I've been turning off wifi and putting the phone on airplane mode at night.

Our balls are under attack...

says a man named "Tracy"

What if his first name was Dick?

There is this thing called --> google scholar, which will help you determine if a study "actually happened!"

effects are greatly overstated. cover consumption of refined sugars and physical inactivity are more likely culprits.

You forgot his claim that milk immediately reduces testosterone... Before he started talking about GMOs, and soy. That doesn't line up with the actual evidence.

There's no doubt that chemicals have a potential chance to disrupt our endocrine function, to a larger or smaller degree. However, he's cherry picking data and making some rather sweeping conclusions. Anyone who's a legitimate researcher doesn't do this. Not to mention the frogs thing.. It's fear mongering.

EDIT: At least he touched on human adaptability and unpredictability, which is a very important point.

Last edited:
Back