International English BLM leader critical ill after being shot.

Funnily enough all the people here saying she deserves it for being a shit head - half of the posters in the war room would deserve shooting then lol.

Irrespective of how you feel about her/BLM I hope the person who shot her is found and prosecuted.

Which posters on this forum have made explicit pro slavery posts? She is more than a "shit head".

Wonder what the details are... Can imagine many scenarios where something like this could happen in America for sure, but a threatening voice usually has hordes of protectors to allows for such violent message to be spewed...

Very hard to feel bad about someone who was ready to take away the livelihood of people based on some warped version of morality that she has.

I see your point and this woman has certainly done a lot to not deserve any sympathy. But if we celebrate something like this, that makes us just as bad as her or anybody from BLM. Why stoop that low? I hope she does recover and realizes how terrible violence against other people is. I haven't seen info on exactly why she was shot, so I'll hold judgement until then. But we all need to be better than that. Even someone from BLM does not deserve a fate like this.

I wonder if it was a targeted thing or just happened to be in a bad situation. Nothing good happens at three in the morning.

The comments in this thread are making me physically ill.
I agree.
There are points on this forum when I start to get annoyed that I usually agree with certain people on some issues when they bring the edgelord shit out. Makes me more sick when I realize its not edgelord shit, they probably un-apologetically feel that way.

Which posters on this forum have made explicit pro slavery posts? She is more than a "shit head".
Didn't know she made pro-slavery posts. I have read posters use the 'slavery was good for black people' argument tho. Stick around the war room and you'll see all sorts of stupid and offensive shit

Funnily enough all the people here saying she deserves it for being a shit head - half of the posters in the war room would deserve shooting then lol.

Irrespective of how you feel about her/BLM I hope the person who shot her is found and prosecuted.
Yup , and going by their sentiment, most Nationalistic righties would also deserve to get shot.

She was at a party at 3am, I doubt this was a targeted attack.

I agree.
There are points on this forum when I start to get annoyed that I usually agree with certain people on some issues when they bring the edgelord shit out. Makes me more sick when I realize its not edgelord shit, they probably un-apologetically feel that way.

Every group has it's share of dirtbags.

She wasn't engaging in armed rebellion so I don't see how that phrase has any relevance here.

Words have power. Why do you think she was showing up in a stab-proof vest? Just more violent and goofed up hip-hop culture?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back