English dude cowardly strikes rapper Future bodyguard from behind, then acts like he is the man

That bodyguard must have been getting beat even before the KO.
You can see at one point his clothes look fine...
but when he's walking away he has his hood up and his shirt is all torn up.
Did he get jumped before the sucker punch?

Also... when he's walking away he's already missing a shoe.
Something happened to him before the sucker punch.

Yeah, most bodyguardss are cunts as well, so he probably deserved this

Back to the Future

c01zd1FKVzkwRzBkbmJ3dmFtSmcuanBn.jpg

Decided to look more into this.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/07/22/future-bodyguard-knocked-out-ibiza/

Apparently he beat up several of the guys before this and they hit him with a rock apparently.

I don't trust that.

He's missing a shoe, his sweatshirt is all torn up, his hood is up, and he's stumbling away all before the punch.

I think he did want bodyguards and bouncers tend to do and it didn't go as planned.

As for racial slurs... why is it that we always read about the slurs in the articles when stuff like this happens... but we rarely hear it in the video? Because for the most part it's bullshit that never happened

not matter what had happend that guy who sucker punched him is a total pussy look at how hard he thinks he is after it im from the UK and find it hilarious how people here think that Americans are pussies in fist fights blah blah
but the people here are massive hypocrites seem amazing at punching people from behind when their back is turned that isnt hard its just being a sneaky cunt

I don't trust that.

He's missing a shoe, his sweatshirt is all torn up, his hood is up, and he's stumbling away all before the punch.

I think he did want bodyguards and bouncers tend to do and it didn't go as planned.

As for racial slurs... why is it that we always read about the slurs in the articles when stuff like this happens... but we rarely hear it in the video? Because for the most part it's bullshit that never happened
I'm not buying the rock story either, the stills (on google) seem to show his hands being empty, it was just a well landed sucker punch ... but maybe he had rings on? would explain why it felt like a rock to the bouncer (who claimed that presumably)

First ASAP Rocky now this guy. Fake gangsta rappers are not ghetto enough for the dangerous streets of Europe.
ASAP Rocky took his act to India so he could fight easier opposition

Back