Epic opinion piece on how blacks feel about America

So are black people really malcontents or are they just portrayed that way?...because I don't know any black people that go around pissing and moaning about systemic whatever. In fact most of them joke about taking advantage of black privilege...for instance "the boss won't say that to me because ill play the race card"....not in those exact words.

Lol at poorly written
The whole article reads like it was written by an angry teenager.

As the Trumpocalypse devours your beloved country, we will remember how you gathered around the fire and watched us burn. And when we begged you to help us extinguish the flames, you replied:

“Nah. I gotta roast these marshmallows.”

<JagsKiddingMe>

So are black people really malcontents or are they just portrayed that way?...because I don't know any black people that go around pissing and moaning about systemic whatever. In fact most of them joke about taking advantage of black privilege...for instance "the boss won't say that to me because ill play the race card"....not in those exact words.
Pretty sure you would be malcontented if your ancestors were slaves and your mother and father were oppressed because of their color.

Poor Economic outlook as well as lack of Education and Access to proper nutrition based on geographical footprint. You don’t say.

and do what? Blacks in this country had their entire cultural identity removed. The only culture they know is now American Culture. For good or bad, they are now as ingrained and interwoven into the fabric of 'what is america' as can possibly ever be. Your response is basically "yeah, we spent generations fucking your entire people over for no other reason than you are dark skinned, but now that we are at a point where we have given you enough rights as citizens to complain about it, you should either STFU about it or just GTFO"

ooooooor if people TRULY believe that there are white supremacists everywhere in the usa, the boogeymen are out to get them, the police want to kill them, the govt wants to etc and etc - then why the fuck would you continue living there? either they're scared for their lives or they're not. if they truly feel they're in danger, it's only logical to go where they would not be.

it's as if it's all bullshit, or something.

similarly, i think it's retarded to rep a country you don't live in. ie: the trend of being cool for usa/brits/etc to rep mexico or whatever. i'm sure ruiz, cain, etc could live in mexico. it's weird that they'll be patriotic for mexico while... willfully not living there.

similarly and dumber, i think it's retarded to get tattoos of countries/continents you choose not to live in. although, this might be extra correlated to fighters/boxers vs regular joes.

Last edited:
What is there to be curious about? That article is literally the same critical race theory bullshit we hear everywhere from lefties trying to justify their racism and tribalism. There's nothing new there. And you're on board because you're on team "black people" in the tribal war. Good job, buddy. So enlightened.

At some point you're going to have to decide whether you want equality and race to be irrelevant, or you want racial interest groups. You don't get to have both. Cucks and other blacks might be on board; nobody else is.

Pretty sure you would be malcontented if your ancestors were slaves and your mother and father were oppressed because of their color.

Lmao. So in your opinion blacks are all malcontents....u probably don't know a black person

The guy who wrote that article is a Black supremacist that makes his living race baiting for the root.

Screen-Shot-2019-01-24-at-11.22.37-AM.png

Lmao. So in your opinion blacks are all malcontents....u probably don't know a black person
Pretty sure you called blacks "Malcontents". I would agree and that is an understatement in my opinion. Who wouldn't be malcontent with the deal they've been given in this country?

I don't search white supremacist web sites who pretend to be victims and blame "black supremacists" which don't exist

WAT

dude, the black hebrew israelites were mentioned in quite a few sherdog threads this year. lolz @ believing that black supremacists don't exist... i'd actually guess there are more black supremacists in the usa than white supremacists.

and i guess the new black panthers don't exist, either.

ffs, what do you think "black power" is?

I don't search white supremacist web sites who pretend to be victims and blame "black supremacists" which don't exist
you mean google? melanin theory black supremacy is generally summed up with the idea that black is superior. the tag line of your racist piece of shit website is a statement of black superiority. fuck off you racist troll.

Pretty sure you called blacks "Malcontents". I would agree and that is an understatement in my opinion. Who wouldn't be malcontent with the deal they've been given in this country?

Again lol. That little write up portrays them as malcontents. The media in general portrays them as malcontents. I have different experience with actual black humans. You also didn't deny that you dont know any real black people. Keep buying the narrative numbnuts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back