ESPN and WMMA fight nights

There was a scheduled hockey game during the Mexico card. There isn't this week and there wasn't last week.

Should be obvious to someone with the username TITS but they have females on sports shows because they are attractive.
Nah, his username is a red herring. It should probably be @PENISES

"This event headlined by Luque vs Brady was scheduled to broadcast on ESPN, but when the headline changed cuz Brady was injured, ESPN didn't decide to change their broadcast schedule or cancel it altogether. Could this be a feminine conspiracy directed at me?"

I know a lot of people that follow MMA from back when I was training and also people at work and WMMA is met with at best, complete apathy.

Look back at the old threads of people discussing WMMA on here and most had no interest in it. It's just been accepted as something we have to sit through to get to the next proper fight.

If they wanted to truly find out what people thought of WMMA, they could do some women only UFC cards and see what the viewership looked like... but there is no way in hell they are going to do that as they know what the result would be.

I know a lot of people that follow MMA from back when I was training and also people at work and WMMA is met with at best, complete apathy.

Interesting... I thought dinosaurs became extinct about 60 million years ago...

It's just been accepted as something we have to sit through to get to the next proper fight.
Anecdotal evidence. I know a lot of people who like it.

Perhaps you need cooler friends.

Oh no, attack of the white knights :rolleyes:

I couldn't give a crap less about your opinions and obvious shaming language just makes me laugh at you.

If they wanted to truly find out what people thought of WMMA, they could do some women only UFC cards and see what the viewership looked like... but there is no way in hell they are going to do that as they know what the result would be.

Anecdotal evidence. Not convinced. That just tells me about your taste in friends, not the public's general attitude towards WMMA.
Look back at the old threads of people discussing WMMA on here and most had no interest in it.
Nonsense
Sorry but this is asinine.

Most people aren't asking for all-wmma cards because they also like men's MMA.

Would we watch an all-wmma UFC card? Sure. But you are pretending like MMMA and WMMA are mutually exclusive and you have to pick one.

I like MMA in all its forms.

You only like MMA if the competitors have penises.

Go watch the Russian regionals then, because literally every other promotion has WMMA matches. Must be because it's so unpopular and no one cares about it and they love losing money.

Good question. Maybe there is more interest than you seem to think.
If that were the case, why do the UFC never do cards with all women? That would certainly give us an answer on the subject.

Anecdotal evidence. Not convinced. That just tells me about your taste in friends, not the public's general attitude towards WMMA.

Nonsense

Sorry but this is asinine.

Most people aren't asking for all-wmma cards because they also like men's MMA.

Would we watch an all-wmma UFC card? Sure. But you are pretending like MMMA and WMMA are mutually exclusive and you have to pick one.

I like MMA in all its forms.

You only like MMA if the competitors have penises.

Go watch the Russian regionals then, because literally every other promotion has WMMA matches. Must be because it's so unpopular and no one cares about it and they love losing money.
What they love is cheap filler content.

You know very well that if the UFC started doing women only cards the viewship would plummet and so do they, which is why they have never done one.

WMMA can't stand on it's own as a legitimate product and only exists by jamming it into MMA broadcasts.

What they love is cheap filler content.

You know very well that if the UFC started doing women only cards the viewship would plummet and so do they, which is why they have never done one.

WMMA can't stand on it's own as a legitimate product and only exists by jamming it into MMA broadcasts.
You can believe whatever you want, since it will never happen. If you want to write some WMMA-hater speculative fanfiction, go right ahead. It's sad, but you do you. In the real world WMMA isn't going anywhere.

You'd really be better off getting some therapy for your insecurities and then learning to appreciate female fighters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back