Media ESPN doing Izzy dirty (again)

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

FickleSameLeafhopper-size_restricted.gif

I wonder how many times Izzy watched that Disney piece of shit film.

I wonder how many times Izzy watched that Disney piece of shit film.
Bro... Not only was Frozen praised for its visuals, screenplay, themes, music, and voice acting; some film critics consider Frozen to be Disney's best animated film since 1989. It also became the highest grossing animated film of all time. It must be respected!

100% deserved. Adesanya tries too hard.

You talk all that shit, you better deliver, and Adesanya hasn't delivered since he beat Costa back in 2020.

We had that guy at work 5-6 years ago who would brag all the time about what he did or accomplished at his previous job, and who would talk shit to everyone. He thought he was so clever and funny.
When we would answer back and talk shit to him, he would get his panties in a bunch and go cry to the boss and HR. He didn't last long. Adesanya would be that kind of guy if he wasn't a fighter and had a more "regular" job, he's exactly like this guy I worked with, same kind of person.

Last edited:
Well, when you talk shit, you often end up eating shit.

Bro... Not only was Frozen praised for its visuals, screenplay, themes, music, and voice acting; some film critics consider Frozen to be Disney's best animated film since 1989. It also became the highest grossing animated film of all time. It must be respected!

Let it go! let it go!

Dude has get off my telly heat. Can't bear to listen to that guy talk

so you were.... 11 when that came out?
200w.gif

Can't you just Let It Go?

Back