Media ESPN's casual youtube admin disses Charles Oliveira thinking it's a compliment

No idea what's going on in the OP. ESPN's twit seems fine. Was there a "clap back" by whoever/whatever "DMT" is?

Social media blows.

"knocked out a tonnnn"

He got knocked out 4 times in 44 fights lol.

I said knocked out, rocked and wobbled a ton. As in the combination of those things is a common occurrence. Don't be a idiot.

No idea what's going on in the OP. ESPN's twit seems fine. Was there a "clap back" by whoever/whatever "DMT" is?

Social media blows.
They just take random tweets from MMA Twitter hippie accounts and share it on their account. Most of them really lame and not worth sharing.

Social media blows.
They're celebrating Charles not getting knocked down this time like it's some sort of an accomplishment, the tweet they embedded is for some sarcastic poster, making fun of Oliveira for getting knocked down every fight except for this one.

That was one of Charles' easiest fights

I've been called an idiot plenty of times before, and sometimes I probably deserved it, but I object in the strongest possible terms to being classified as a YouTuber.
You're not a youtuber lol

Dummies like light strike, medium strike and MMA goober are. One is ridiculous and goober is just a shit person

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back