International Europeans Are Wearing Radioactive "Anti 5G" Necklaces

So what the fuck were these pendants made out of?

So what the fuck were these pendants made out of?

Mostly silicon but with grains of thorium oxide mixed in. If you're really lucky the grains will fall out and you can breath them in for maximum ion purification.

Just like most problems on the internet, I've never encountered this in real life.

Mostly silicon but with grains of thorium oxide mixed in. If you're really lucky the grains will fall out and you can breath them in for maximum ion purification.

Ha, that sounds dangerous.

Even though I don’t know what that is, but it seems like it shouldn’t be that easy to get your hands on highly radioactive materials.

So the people that are pushing for 5G towers are advising against blocking their signal.
<seedat>
This article will be proof in their minds that these work, The msm trying to persuade them their charms don't work so they become susceptible to the 5g!

And this is what happens when you don't know what you're talking about and just post whatever comes up first when you google something.

I haven't looked into the literature in a long time but I'm pretty sure there was solid evidence linking intense mobile phone usage to brain cancer. Seems like the concern mostly fell off public relevance because people don't even talk on the phone anymore ; they just text lmao. No clue if there are studies examining the effects of living near a cellphone tower for a prolonged period of time, e.g. decades, but I wouldn't be surprised if it lead to a modest increase in cancers. The legitimate concerns of these mild effects is being chucked in with loony concerns in the public's mind, but the legitimate concerns are still legitmate.

Never heard of this.

I don't think we will truly possess an understanding of how we're being affected, until much later down the line. And by that point, it's going to be too late to react, anyway.

We're just winging it, and trying to pretend like we're not.

Cell phones cause tumors and cancer in mice. I'm sure 5G will be fine for humans.
Protecting yourself from something you think is harmful by wearing something around your neck we know is harmful is an odd solution though?

Protecting yourself from something you think is harmful by wearing something around your neck we know is harmful is an odd solution though?

These same people ingest Ivermectin and HCQ.

Almost 1700 peer review papers regarding electromagnetic fields and the effects of frequencies used for mobile communication on health. Feel free to read through them, as there are many studies suggesting the negative health effects of mobile phone signal usage.

To simply blow this off as crazy kook stuff is ridiculous. That being said I think the verdict is still out on 5G.

You think 5G caused COVID.

I work in the radio frequency field and none of us, including me, know how dangerous 5G or any frequency band is to us.

What I do know is RF cooks you from the inside out and affects us in different ways depending on the frequency and transmit power level.

What I also know is 5G absolutely sucks ass as a consumer who now has about a 50% reduction in coverage after going to it.

Last edited:
Ha, that sounds dangerous.

Even though I don’t know what that is, but it seems like it shouldn’t be that easy to get your hands on highly radioactive materials.

It's not super duper dangerous, just not something you would want hanging around your neck 24/7. Your body can only absorb so much radiation safely, so when you are using up your daily "budget" on something so completely moronic and useless it could make any additional exposure put you over the limit, like say medical scans or airline flights. Over a very long period of time damage could accumulate in this way.

It would be like cracking open your smoke detector and making earrings for your wife out of the americium-241 inside. It would take a very long time to effect her but indeed her background radiation levels would be raised beyond what they should normally be.

The misanthrope in me has been enjoying the newfound natural selection taking place over the past two years.

Back