Ever been on TV?

I was on a WWF broadcast. I won two tickets to Smackdown on the radio and they were row 1 seats 1 and 2. They were right behind Jim Ross and Jerry The King Lawler. At the end of Smackdown, Triple H puts I think it was Chris Jericho through the announcers table right in front of us. My buddy and I could be seen. I also saw Danny Trejo at Smackdown a different time. I had seats like 10 rows back on the floor. I was taking pictures and Danny Trejo happened to turn around and he saw me and thought I was taking a picture of him so he waved and smiled, I took a picture, I have it somewhere.

I just didn't want to go out that night. A friend of a friend who I didn't really know all that well called me saying he was at the most epic party ever and I needed to get there right away. It seemed weird because we never really talked on the phone and here he was begging me to drive across town to this "epic house party". I just kept saying no and he eventually gave up.

The set up was there was supposed to be some half naked chick running on a treadmill at the house next door and we could see her through the window. Her boyfriend catches us looking and he's some huge bodybuilder type and he comes to the house all pissed off and singles me out. That was the gist of it anyway.
Bro, you could have filled that whole room with uppercuts.

Bozo buckets baby

I watched that show every school day morning for years.

Wizzo001-475.jpg

Back