Ever predicted an upset?

Poirier was a 3-1 favorite over MJ? I didn't pay attention to that line, that's kind of shocking...
Thats why I put $1000 on it. Poirier was streaking and MJ was coming off the loss to Diaz I think. We get some crazy odds in Australia when im watching the UFC the odds they show or talk about never match the aussie betting company's

Ever?! lol

I picked Weidman over Anderson (I) and told anyone who would listen that Belcher over Paul Harris was easy money

I was really confused why everyone called me crazy calling Weidman over Anderson.

Not a win, but I was convinced Gus' length and boxing was gonna give Jones a lot of trouble. Barely anyone gave him a chance going into that one.

I won some good coin on Holm over rousey, I was the only one in the pub cheering, but I had the green!!

I picked Hall over Mousasi in their first fight by (T)KO on tapology. On the flip side, I did not pick Hall in the rematch haha.

Thompson vs Hendricks, I knew he was gonna whoop Hendricks

Just the big ones: Nate vs Conor and Werdum vs Cain I predicted flat out. Holm vs Ronda and then Holm vs Meisha I didn't predict in any verifiable comment but I knew both would be tough fights for the respective champions and picked both winners when discussed amongst friends.

Next prediction is Rumble beating Cormier and Jones.

Mighty mouse was a three to one underdog in the flyweight tournament finals against Joseph be avidez. I thought that was madness and favored mm.

I had Leicester winning the Premier League

Serra over gsp( went live and gsp just didn't look well backstage)

Mir to TKO nog in first fight( I got so much hate and laughed at for months calling that)

Werdum vs Cain i called
Eddie vs RDA
Woodley vs Robbie everyone thought was gonna be a blowout (they werent wrong i guess)
Wonderboy vs Hendricks

Half correct i said Bisping vs Hendo that hendo had a good chance of landing his punch but everyone was on Bisping's british balls after Rockhold.

Last edited:
I hit a three teamer of underdogs once. Cant remember which card i think it was Mir Duffee

diaz submits connie.png
McGregor was as much as a -400 favorite going into that one.

I said that Nunes woukd be champion in 2010, and still said it when Cat beat her.

I predicted Brock would end the streak.

Back