• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Crime Every single student at LeBron James' school has failed

How are they being cheated out of a good education? They're getting extra funding.
How are they being cheated out of a good education when the entire class fails at math? How about you try being a normal human being and conversing like a normal human being instead of acting like a culture war poisoned weirdo?

How are they being cheated out of a good education when the entire class fails at math? How about you try being a normal human being and conversing like a normal human being instead of acting like a culture war poisoned weirdo?

Stop foaming at the mouth and explain how kids getting extra help are somehow being cheated.

Trumpers were born with every advantage and are just as dumb

What's their excuse

So it's a school specifically for kids with learning difficulties.

What's the news here?

Bullshit. It’s not just for special needs students. There’s a good chunk of them, it’s just the area more than it is the special needs aspect-which is also a misnomer because they can be misleading. When you picture special needs, you picture Timmy from South Park. Many of the special needs might be adhd or behavioral problems.

It’s not just his school, it’s most inner city schools. The parents mostly are not educated, the parents are not engaged, it’s more often than not, only one parent, parents with criminal records.

You know what my wife and I have been doing the last few weeks? Helping my oldest kids work on their science fair projects, which we do not give them a choice to opt out of. My ten year old daughter developed a project t sting cats and my son is going to train Madagascar hissing cockroaches to run mazes. I could probably let lebron school borrow some of his study because Akron probably crawling with roaches

LeMaf

tumblr_metn7qkCub1r618jko1_500.gif

Tons of athletes are assholes. Lebron just gets more coverage than 90% of them since he’s an ATG. It’s easy to rag on him for being a douchebag or dumbass but giving him shit for donating money to a school is just being a loser hater.

He can't help but speak up about half the social issues in America but couldn't bring himself to speak up about genocide happening in China because you know...money.

Fuck em. He's not a good person, like most billionaires. Stomp on people privately to become rich and then publicly donate to charity to promote a false version of yourself.

He can't help but speak up about half the social issues in America but couldn't bring himself to speak up about genocide happening in China because you know...money.

Fuck em. He's not a good person, like most billionaires. Stomp on people privately to become rich and then publicly donate to charity to promote a false version of yourself.

How much bandwidth do you think most humans have to care about everything?

I guarantee you don't post about every issue in the world thus following your own logic you are also a bad person.

What a stupid comment.

How much bandwidth do you think most humans have to care about everything?

I guarantee you don't post about every issue in the world thus following your own logic you are also a bad person.

What a stupid comment.

I never said people need to seek out and speak out about all the issues going on in the world.

He was specifically asked about it as he was crusading for BLM and had no comment. This was after the GM for the Rockets was in hot water for speaking out about the atrocities going on over there. The NBA went dead silent on the issue because of money.

Try reading a bit more clearly before calling things stupid.

I never said people need to seek out and speak out about all the issues going on in the world.

You did say this. You said he speaks on the issues in America (a country he lives in) but can't bring himself to talk about the genocide in China. You are making the claim here that he should also speak on the genocide in China because he speaks on the social issues in his own country.

That is verbatim what you said.

You did say this. You said he speaks on the issues in America (a country he lives in) but can't bring himself to talk about the genocide in China. You are making the claim here that he should also speak on the genocide in China because he speaks on the social issues in his own country.

That is verbatim what you said.

Because he was persistently asked about it by the media and refused to comment.

Because he was persistently asked about it by the media and refused to comment.

So what? Does Lebron have a history of speaking on international issues?

He mainly speaks about black issues. That's the point. He speaks about topics he cares about. Why is he expected to talk about every injustice like you claim?

You're all over the place.

So what? Does Lebron have a history of speaking on international issues?

He mainly speaks about black issues. That's the point. He speaks about topics he cares about. Why is he expected to talk about every injustice like you claim?

You're all over the place.

I've been referring to the same thing this entire time lol. Lebron and the entire NBA went dead silent on China after the GM of the Rockets spoke out about their genocide and China pulled their sponsors from Houston and had a shit fit about it. I would think the same people who spent a couple years talking, tweeting and pushing commercials and ads that were all about social justice would have had at least something to say about what China was doing when the media asked them about it. That's all.

I don't know why you're all worked up over this. I can just feel how red and sweaty and smelly you are from the tone of your posts. Calm down, have a drink and go take a walk or something. This isn't that serious.

I've been referring to the same thing this entire time lol. Lebron and the entire NBA went dead silent on China after the GM of the Rockets spoke out about their genocide and China pulled their sponsors from Houston and had a shit fit about it. I would think the same people who spent a couple years talking, tweeting and pushing commercials and ads that were all about social justice would have had at least something to say about what China was doing when the media asked them about it. That's all.

I don't know why you're all worked up over this. I can just feel how red and sweaty and smelly you are from the tone of your posts. Calm down, have a drink and go take a walk or something. This isn't that serious.

Are you being stupid on purpose? I have asked you fifty times why they would need to talk about China if they talk about social issues in their own country? How am I worked about something when you were the one to post the stupidity?

You keep making the incorrect claim that they should talk about the issues in China if they talk about issues in their own country. It doesn't make any sense. Humans have a limited care bandwidth. They can't care about everything. They care about what is important to them and within their own scope of life.

Trumpers were born with every advantage and are just as dumb

What's their excuse
Feel free to make a thread about any of the schools full of "Trumpers born with every advantage" with a 100% failure rate. You sound like you'd fit right in at the Lebron school.

<mma2>

Lmao at people defending lebron here for “actually doing something “

The school has had a murder and no one can pass math. A complete fucking disaster in ever metric

Maybe the school should have been closed after its first murder, rather than maffs scores

Lebron is a CCP asset and is endangering the public with his actions. Oh yea, that is called treason

I can't fault him for trying to make this world a better place.

surely you would agree with that.

Are you being stupid on purpose? I have asked you fifty times why they would need to talk about China if they talk about social issues in their own country? How am I worked about something when you were the one to post the stupidity?

You keep making the incorrect claim that they should talk about the issues in China if they talk about issues in their own country. It doesn't make any sense. Humans have a limited care bandwidth. They can't care about everything. They care about what is important to them and within their own scope of life.

I already said two or three times that the media was hounding him with questions about it and he refused to condemn anything that China was doing. Should I copy and paste that sentence 50 more times or are you going to continue to ignore it?

You're the one pretending that I'm saying that he needs to just randomly pick all the atrocities around the world and talk about them.

I'm done here. You obviously can't listen. Like I said, go take a shower and calm down. You're so emotional you can't even read what I'm saying despite me saying basically the same thing multiple times.

I already said two or three times that the media was hounding him with questions about it and he refused to condemn anything that China was doing. Should I copy and paste that sentence 50 more times or are you going to continue to ignore it?

You're the one pretending that I'm saying that he needs to just randomly pick all the atrocities around the world and talk about them.

I'm done here. You obviously can't listen. Like I said, go take a shower and calm down. You're so emotional you can't even read what I'm saying despite me saying basically the same thing multiple times.

Why does he need to answer every question the media gives him? The only person who needs to stop being emotional is you lol. You need to learn how to write better because you keep making claims then back peddling when confronted. You either don’t understand what you are writing or lying when corrected. It’s disappointing to say the least.

Why does he need to answer every question the media gives him? The only person who needs to stop being emotional is you lol. You need to learn how to write better because you keep making claims then back peddling when confronted. You either don’t understand what you are writing or lying when corrected. It’s disappointing to say the least.

I've said the same shit from post #1. I assumed that everyone knew what I was talking about since it was a huge story. You apparently didn't or are just playing dumb to keep your silly little argument going. All I did is add more information about it and you spazzed out about it.

The point is that the NBA and Lebron were all in on social justice and then went absolutely dead silent when asked about China.

It's what happened so go upstairs and cry about it in your mother's arms if that bothers you. I'm done talking to an autistic basement dwelling child. You're a weirdo. Go away now.

Back