Everybody running scared of 'Big Bang' Zhang

TheMaster

Take The Road To Reality
@red
Reaction score
Nobody seems to want to fight him or call him out...they are running scared and who can blame them?Zhang.jpg

Brutal KO, second beatdown of previously unbeaten Joyce after he had brutalized Parker

On Fury:

"If you look at his career, he's been getting hit, he's been going down, and my shots are no joke....When I hit him, it's going to be a disaster!" Zhang stated.

The Chinese heavyweight expressed his frustration at the lack of desire from the top names in the division to face him. He singled out Fury, Usyk, Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder as the "big four" that avoided him.

"I always wanted to fight the big four names - Fury, Alexander Usyk, Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder, but they don't want to fight me and run away from me."

I wish he would be "Zhangief"
But then everyone would run even faster

Reactions: HHJ
Nobody seems to want to fight him or call him out...they are running scared and who can blame them?View attachment 1019597

Brutal KO, second beatdown of previously unbeaten Joyce after he had brutalized Parker

On Fury:

"If you look at his career, he's been getting hit, he's been going down, and my shots are no joke....When I hit him, it's going to be a disaster!" Zhang stated.

The Chinese heavyweight expressed his frustration at the lack of desire from the top names in the division to face him. He singled out Fury, Usyk, Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder as the "big four" that avoided him.

"I always wanted to fight the big four names - Fury, Alexander Usyk, Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder, but they don't want to fight me and run away from me."

All of the top guys want a big payday and a fight with Zhang, may not deliver alot of ppv's.

These more accomplished fighters aren't necessarily 'running scared'. Zhang just now broke into title contention. He only recently became the WBO's mandatory challenger. Does he really expect Usyk to fight him next instead of Fury for undisputed?

A lot of guys are securing their rakings and fighting Zhang doesnt do anything for them, after Fury-Usyk we should expect a shuffle in the title shots and possibly the winner getting stripped, right now Zhang should be patient.

Edit: I just saw Zhang is the mandatory wbo contender so obviously fighting him is worth it but he’s not dumb enough to not wait until after Fury-Usyk, him not getting a fight before then could play into his favor.

A lot of guys are securing their rakings and fighting Zhang doesnt do anything for them, after Fury-Usyk we should expect a shuffle in the title shots and possibly the winner getting stripped, right now Zhang should be patient.
Fury is gonna duck Usyk so that would definitely put him in a good position to fight Zhang or AJ. But he will still duck those guys as well lol.

Edit: I just saw Zhang is the mandatory wbo contender so obviously fighting him is worth it but he’s not dumb enough to not wait until after Fury-Usyk, him not getting a fight before then could play into his favor.
You'd think he's been waiting forever by the way he talks. The WBO hasn't even ordered him yet. He's only been mandatory for 8 months and in that time he rematched Joyce. Zhang hasn't been waiting that long. He'll get his shot after Fury & Usyk fight for the undisputed title.

You'd think he's been waiting forever by the way he talks. The WBO hasn't even ordered him yet. He's only been mandatory for 8 months and in that time he rematched Joyce. Zhang hasn't been waiting that long. He'll get his shot after Fury & Usyk fight for the undisputed title.
In mma you can beat the number 1 contender and the champion both within 8 months lol. What should he wait as long as AJ or Pac waited to fight Fury or Floyd ? Hell no. Boxing's bald headed goof needs to grow a pair.

In mma you can beat the number 1 contender and the champion both within 8 months lol. What should he wait as long as AJ or Pac waited to fight Fury or Floyd ? Hell no. Boxing's bald headed goof needs to grow a pair.
This isn't MMA. In boxing we have multiple world titles and each has their own mandatory challenger. It has to be coordinated, meaning, there's a rotation system. Zhang hasn't been called (ordered) yet by the WBO. Why would Fury fight him next when he can make the most money he's ever made against Usyk and fight for undisputed? He's a much lower priority and rightly so.

And then wilder at 38 fuck you dimwit.

These more accomplished fighters aren't necessarily 'running scared'. Zhang just now broke into title contention. He only recently became the WBO's mandatory challenger. Does he really expect Usyk to fight him next instead of Fury for undisputed?
No. But he still has to do his part and call them chickenshit to get a fight.

This is happening with Aspinal right now...

Reactions: HHJ
Zhang is high risk and next to no reward. There are much more profitable fights for both Uysk and Fury.

If I was a betting man I'd wager that the Fury/ Uysk winner will probably dump the WBO and IBF straps. Zhang will probably be made full titlist before he gets a big fight, assuming he ever does.

No. But he still has to do his part and call them chickenshit to get a fight.
He doesn't have to act like the titleholders are ducking him to try and get a fight. That's what mandatory spots are for. Fury isn't going to fight him voluntarily and title unifications like Fury vs Usyk take precedence over mandatories. That's why Zhang hasn't been ordered to fight Usyk yet (assuming the WBO is next in the rotation).

The undisputed winner will likely be stripped of at least a title or two, so, we'll have to see who holds what after Fury fights Usyk a second time (they're contractually obligated to rematch). If neither retires. Zhang will get a big fight with one of them, or, he'll get his title shot against someone else for the vacant WBO strap.

All of the top guys want a big payday and a fight with Zhang, may not deliver alot of ppv's.
There's a bliiion people in China and they are THE largest expat group (read, people with money to spend) in many, many countries. He could sell, if done right.

Nobody seems to want to fight him or call him out...they are running scared and who can blame them?View attachment 1019597

On Fury:

He’ll probably get Parker next and maybe the winner of Joshua/hrgovic next year. He’s been tied in to 2 fights with Joyce and the others have had this last card lined up. Who could he have fought. There is speculation that he was offered to wilder before Parker but that’s just rumours from what I can see

He’ll get the big fights next year

There isn't one head of boxing. There are multiple. Consequently it takes a lot more effort for the big matches to get made.

Zhang might be a compelling fight for Wilder right now but Fury and Usyk have no reason to fight him at this time, they have business to settle.

On Fury:

He was originally supposed to fight Parker on the Riyadh card but he said he was injured….I don’t see anyone running from him .

Back